The Student Room Group

Should women be fined for dressing like this in public?

Absolutely disgusting, and I strongly urge for a 50 pound fine for exposing such flesh in public.

Scroll to see replies

Why is it 'absolutely disgusting'?
wow what a beautiful dress, wish i was confident enough to wear it :smile:
Reply 3
Are you a muslim?
It's borderline.. If this was worn in a respectable community there would be complaints, but if this was worn in just a standard city, few - if any - will mind.
Bugger that, she IS FINE!
(edited 9 years ago)
A woman (or man for that matter) can where what she/he wants. She's also very beautiful and is just showing off. In the summer, women wear bikinis because it's very hot, this woman covers more than a bikini and for all we know it could have been very hot, so you can't expect her to wear a coat or something

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Oh please... If a woman wish's to wear clothes in that manner so be it, how does it affect you?
(edited 9 years ago)
I like that.
IMO the guy on the right should be fined too
Original post by Lisagurlxx
IMO the guy on the right should be fined too

exposing his knees, how dare he :whip:
Original post by Ciel.
Are you a muslim?

No

Original post by HandmadeTurnip
Why is it 'absolutely disgusting'?

Lack of self respect and attention seeking.
The fact that they think it is sexy.

Original post by oli19919
A woman (or man for that matter) can where what she/he wants. She's also very beautiful and is just showing off. In the summer, women wear bikinis because it's very hot, this woman covers more than a bikini and for all we know it could have been very hot, so you can't expect her to wear a coat or something

Posted from TSR Mobile

No they cannot as you cannot turn up to a church or a school whislt being dressed like that.
Reply 12
Of course not - why should she be?
Your opinions are TSR's comic relief.
No. You say that just because the slit is big but if she was wearing short shorts u wldnt feel so outraged. And anyway if such a fine wld be imposed on ppl showing too much skin what wld u do on beaches and swimming pools where everyone wears swimsuits and bikinis? That's still out 'in public' :/
Original post by Comus
Of course not - why should she be?

Inappropriate publuc dressing and exposure of the human body
Original post by Profesh
Your opinions are TSR's comic relief.

Reply 17
Original post by Blue_Mason
Inappropriate publuc dressing and exposure of the human body

Oh I'm sorry that a little bit of ankle offends you. :rolleyes:

She's not exposing her genitals or buttocks or anything like that, what's the problem? Somehow, I also it difficult to believe that you'd be just as outraged if a bloke was dressed in a garment with a similar level of exposure.
Original post by Comus
Oh I'm sorry that a little bit of ankle offends you. :rolleyes:

She's not exposing her genitals or buttocks or anything like that, what's the problem? Somehow, I also it difficult to believe that you'd be just as outraged if a bloke was dressed in a garment with a similar level of exposure.

What?
If a man were to expose himself like that in public then he should also be fined or sent to prison

Quick Reply

Latest