The Student Room Group

Difference Between Cut/Blow Dry And Restyle?

I have waist length hair and I want to get it cut by about a few inches and get layers tidied, but no drastic change (though I might ask for a fringe as well).

Is this a cut/blow dry or a restyle? My local salon offers both, don't know which to book :redface:
Reply 1
Original post by Lisagurlxx
I have waist length hair and I want to get it cut by about a few inches and get layers tidied, but no drastic change (though I might ask for a fringe as well).

Is this a cut/blow dry or a restyle? My local salon offers both, don't know which to book :redface:

I would have said a cut/blow dry as a fringe isn't really a whole style, you can always ask the hairdresser when you call to book
Usually to do with how drastic the change is. and how much time and effort your stylist has to put in. However if you ask for a fringe I'm pretty sure in most places that will count as a re-style.
Reply 3
Original post by Rbutton
I would have said a cut/blow dry as a fringe isn't really a whole style, you can always ask the hairdresser when you call to book

Yh I might do that actually :smile: though Im choosing between them partly based on price and price differs depending on whether it's just a cut/blow dry or not

SophieSmall
Usually to do with how drastic the change is. and how much time and effort your stylist has to put in. However if you ask for a fringe I'm pretty sure in most places that will count as a re-style.

thanks really? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest