The Student Room Group

When someone likes you do you know?

If some one likes you do you know?

Does that make sense?
Original post by Anonymous
If some one likes you do you know?

Does that make sense?

It does makes sense, but it most cases it's pretty obvious if you only notice the signs. If a person is really nice to you, let's say you're a girl and a boy is really nice to you, chances are that 99% he likes you. Doesn't always work the same way the other way around though :biggrin:
There is signs but you'll never know until you ask them/ ask them to go out sometime
Original post by loveChloe
It does makes sense, but it most cases it's pretty obvious if you only notice the signs. If a person is really nice to you, let's say you're a girl and a boy is really nice to you, chances are that 99% he likes you. Doesn't always work the same way the other way around though :biggrin:

:rolleyes: Women.
I can usually tell but I pretend I have no idea lol.
Sometimes. Some people act in a way or make comments that make it fairly obvious :tongue:
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
I can usually tell but I pretend I have no idea lol.

How come?
Original post by TorpidPhil
How come?

Because life gets complicated when people start acknowledging things to each other. Life is difficult enough already.
Reply 8
Original post by loveChloe

Thanks for the help, what on the other hand should you look for as a guy?
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Because life gets complicated when people start acknowledging things to each other. Life is difficult enough already.

Makes sense.
Reply 10
To be honest I haven't been the best. I been mistaken on one or two occasions - perhaps wishful thinking. Ive had suspicions which remain unconfirmed. And I guess occasionally I have picked up the signs and judged them correctly. I never expect someone to fancy me. I suppose it tends to be easier if you are hot property and people hit on you all the while.
Dunno. I've never felt like anyone has liked me like that TBO.
Yes I can tell.

Which makes it really awkward when they think they're being subtle or mysterious, when all I can see is their painfully obvious attempts to make me like them....
sometimes they look at you in a certain way, so you can pretty much tell:biggrin: sometimes i think boys are so bad at lying/pretending lool
No.

Never.

I'm useless.

(yet everyone seems to suss it the other way round. Sigh)
I cannot envisage how another human being could possibly like me, so no.
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for the help, what on the other hand should you look for as a guy?

Look for her reaction when she sees you for the first time that day. Does she smile? Does she say hi first? Does she seem genuinely interested in what you're telling her?

Quick Reply

Latest