The Student Room Group

Do you have an issue with ginger people?

Do you have an issue with ginger people (i'm not saying you should but a lot of people do). Also do you think they are less attractive than the general population?
Reply 1
I think girls with ginger hair are very attractive. And one of my best mates has ginger hair. So no, I don't have an issue with them.
Ye m8, **** 'dem ginger mingers.

Obviously not. It's a hair colour, it's less significant than skin colour, like wow. And no, I don't they are. I don't mind a pale girl though.
Imo ginger people tend to either be really creepy and actively avoided or really adorable and everybody loves them. I've never seen an inbetween.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Imo ginger people tend to either be really creepy and actively avoided or really adorable and everybody loves them. I've never seen an inbetween.

Lol, where'de you get that from?

And black people tend to be extremely out-going and gregarious or really resentful of their own blackness due to sincere meekness. :wink:
Ginger girls are either 10/10 or like 3/10 or worse.

Never seen it inbetween. But when they're nice...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg
Original post by TorpidPhil
Lol, where'de you get that from?

And black people tend to be extremely out-going and gregarious or really resentful of their own blackness due to sincere meekness. :wink:

I did say in my opinion, that's simply from what I've observed about ginger people. Never said it was fact.

Aha I can tell by the way you worded your second paragraph that you don't really believe that but only saying it as a form of retaliation. Good effort though :yy:
I did say in my opinion, that's simply from what I've observed about ginger people. Never said it was fact.

Aha I can tell by the way you worded your second paragraph that you don't really believe that but only saying it as a form of retaliation. Good effort though :yy:

Of course I don't mean it, but that's how silly you sound to me :tongue:

Work on those observation skills for the future :wink:
i think it's hot on either gender tbh ... hair colour doesn't matter
Of course I don't mean it, but that's how silly you sound to me :tongue:

Work on those observation skills for the future :wink:

Wha.. what's wrong with my observational skills? That's exactly what I've observed with ginger people, I have no reason to lie.

Ok that sounded sarcastic but I really have no reason to lie on the internet :colonhash:
Wha.. what's wrong with my observational skills? That's exactly what I've observed with ginger people, I have no reason to lie.

Ok that sounded sarcastic but I really have no reason to lie on the internet :colonhash:

ikr, you're totally sincere, but that's all the more of a reason to work on those observation skills haha.

Unless you're more perceptive than me...
What an odd question. :curious:

No I do not.
ikr, you're totally sincere, but that's all the more of a reason to work on those observation skills haha.

Unless you're more perceptive than me...

I still say my observational skills are on point and there's no need for it to change :hand:

I'd say I am more perceptive than you looking at this thread alone...
Michael Fassbender.

That is all

Posted from TSR Mobile
I still say my observational skills are on point and there's no need for it to change :hand:

I'd say I am more perceptive than you looking at this thread alone...

I'm not convinced yet :hmmm:

THIS. :tongue:

One in my year felt it was necessary to cut himself and display it everyone.

Whilst the other is super popular, he did no work for GCSEs, i.e. went to clubs etc and still got 10A*s, all in one exam cycle (June 2014)
^ Proof that the world is unfair.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 16
No but my siblings have ginger hair and used to get bullied because of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope I have no issues with them. I love gingers. I even dyed my own hair ginger 6 years ago and haven't went back to my natural colour since.
A ginger guy/girl can either be VERY VERY hot, like an /10, or be on the other side of the scale, there's no inbetween :ninja:

In general, they're very nice.
IMO ginger hair on girls is hawt.

I don't have any sort of problem with ginger people at all.

Quick Reply

Latest