The Student Room Group

Any Malayalees in Cardiff?

Its been just a week since I got here n im already getting sick of the place. I love my work but I guess getting to know people from your own native place and interacting in your own mother tongue goes a long way where ever you are. So I sincerely request any mallus out there to please respond to this thread and be in touch. For those who are in and around Cardiff, may be meeting up once in a way would do a lot of good for all of us.

Thanks,

Rohan
what the hell is malayalees
Reply 2
Original post by GnomeMage
what the hell is malayalees

Malaysians? idk :confused:
Original post by BCMFM16
Malaysians? idk :confused:

i swear in all my years living in malaysia.

rohan is not a common name here.
Reply 4
Haha I can understand the confusion here. Well its not in any way related to Malaysians. Malayalam is the native language of Kerala, A state in southern India. So people speaking Malayalam are generally referred to as malayalees.
lemme start this thread again plz :/havent seen a single one lmaooo
hey, i am from kerala
Reply 7
Original post by harsha v process
hey, i am from kerala

Hi. Are you still in Cardiff university
There are loooooads of Malyalees in Leicester.
Probably not helpful but in case you wanted to know.:smile:
Reply 9
why are you getting sick of the place? I am a Malayali and I am applying for Masters's in Cardiff,so i am curious.
Original post by Rohan24
Its been just a week since I got here n im already getting sick of the place. I love my work but I guess getting to know people from your own native place and interacting in your own mother tongue goes a long way where ever you are. So I sincerely request any mallus out there to please respond to this thread and be in touch. For those who are in and around Cardiff, may be meeting up once in a way would do a lot of good for all of us.

Thanks,

Rohan

ho rohan i havent been to cardif so im not sure i am a malayli wanna be friends

Quick Reply

Latest