The Student Room Group

What are you doing right now?

What are you doing atm?

Scroll to see replies

Yawning my head off because I only got 4hours sleep and I need my bed-time :frown:
Reply 2
On TSR
reddit + tsr keeping up with the world ;P
Attempting to stop my panic attack. Finding out that what I'm having is a panic attack and that I've been having it multiple times a week almost every week for over 2 years. My mind has never been so ****ed. I always thought I just cried a lot. :facepalm: It's taken an hour but I think I've finally ended it (until it comes back later). :woo: Now to continue with coursework. :emo: :emo: :emo:
looking at threads on trs and trying to hold back and not comment on religious threads
fapping :ahee:

Spoiler

Reply 8
Playing Skyrim and having breaks every so often to check FB and muck about on the web.
Original post by Dee .. ♥
fapping :ahee:

Spoiler

Fapping too. No jk though.
Woman up.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Playing Skyrim and having breaks every so often to check FB and muck about on the web.

You mean fap breaks?
Original post by Yasmin Mahmoud
looking at threads on trs and trying to hold back and not comment on religious threads

Because you sound like an idiot when you do?
Original post by Vixen47
Attempting to stop my panic attack. Finding out that what I'm having is a panic attack and that I've been having it multiple times a week almost every week for over 2 years. My mind has never been so ****ed. I always thought I just cried a lot. :facepalm: It's taken an hour but I think I've finally ended it (until it comes back later). :woo: Now to continue with coursework. :emo: :emo: :emo:

tl;dr but hi, I am Groot.
Original post by Vixen47

is there anyone who craves attention more than you? i don't think so
Revising English Literature and trying not to shoot myself in the foot.

I watched a 40min video on Of Mice and Men and I feel none the wiser...
Original post by Grootikins
Fapping too. No jk though.
Woman up.

sit down
click red button on top right hand side of ur screen

bye
Original post by Dee .. ♥
sit down
click red button on top right hand side of ur screen

bye

Mine's pink.
Original post by Grootikins
Because you sound like an idiot when you do?

its you again.
Original post by Yasmin Mahmoud
its you again.

Hi Sis! :hugs:
Original post by og.east
is there anyone who craves attention more than you? i don't think so

Katie Hopkins?

Quick Reply

Latest