The Student Room Group

student finance help

my student finance England application has been approved but it says to make sure that I register with the university/college otherwise I will not receive my money. what does this mean and how am I supposed to do this? thanks
Reply 1
Original post by r-t
my student finance England application has been approved but it says to make sure that I register with the university/college otherwise I will not receive my money. what does this mean and how am I supposed to do this? thanks

All that means is that once you enrol/register at the university in September, you'll be able to get the money - just hand them the page of the Student Finance letter saying 'University or College Payment Advice'. Once the uni sees that, they basically tell Student Finance that you've signed up, then the money gets released :smile:
Original post by r-t

You need to do nothing right now. SFE are basically saying they will wait for confirmation from the university of your attendance before they pay anything. This will be from registration at your uni, which usually takes place in the week before your course starts. It will be timetabled into your Fresher's week. You will usually receive welcome documents and your ID card etc at the same time.

Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 3
oh okay sounds pretty simple. thanks guys :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending