The Student Room Group

She was drenched in slime! :(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by lepus
At what point did I call her ugly in the OP?

My mistake must have read into it when I read unpopular. Why did you not run after her at the time though ? To scared to lose the respect of these bullies?

You just want to have sex with this girl so you will try approaching her knowing she's vulnerable.
Original post by AdamCee
Did that story remind anyone of Carrie?

Either way, that's disgusting OP, I think seeing if she's alright would be nice. (Of course she isn't, but the fact you've taken a moment to message her/talk to her would be nice)

What happens in Carrie?
Reply 62
Original post by Mancini
My mistake must have read into it when I read unpopular. Why did you not run after her at the time though ? To scared to lose the respect of these bullies?

You just want to have sex with this girl so you will try approaching her knowing she's vulnerable.

You were wrong about that. And you're also wrong about everything else. I did run after her for a bit and then I realised she would probably prefer to be alone at that point. I do not 'want to have sex' with her, while she is vulnerable. I would like to help her, however I want to know how. I will most likely see her tomorrow, is there anything I should say to her?
Original post by coatsoft
I keep on coming back to this thread and getting more angry by it. It is just disgusting

Apparently the same people are trying to make her deliberately fail Her exams in the coming weeks.
Original post by lepus
They are planning on doing something else nasty soon. Something to do with ruining her revision time or such. Should I warn her? And help her?

Original post by lepus
Apparently, according to rumour, they are planning to do something against her in the next few months. To destroy her revision planning or something along those lines.

Definitely help her best you can! Reading about the slime thrown on her dress, bag thrown in river, etc. this is worse than pranking like hiding homework...
And it's so close to A-level exams! she most likely has enough pressure on her already without having to deal with all this...if they bully her so much her revision is affected it would seriously ruin her future, could lead to depression, etc. - please help her as much as possible - maybe try and stand up for her, be her friend, talk to your close friends and see if they could help as well? wishing both of you best of luck!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AdamCee
Did that story remind anyone of Carrie?

Glad I'm not the only one :tongue:
--
What an awful thing of them to do OP :frown: Tell her you felt awful for what they did and you thought it was downright disgusting. She's gonna need someone to rely on right now x
reminds me of Monsters Inc University

OT: I'm finding this really hard to believe...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by The two eds
What happens in Carrie?

Carrie is basically bullied throughout the entirety of high school yada yada when it comes to the school prom she is taken there by a really popular, attractive guy and she's over the moon about it. However there was a plot by a group of people for Carrie to get slime dumped all over when she's on the stage and once it happens she runs off in tears :frown:

Then she turns maniac and starts killing everyone, but that's not going to happen IRL I would imagine :tongue:
Well these people at this party sounds like pure douchebags. She could get them charged with assault and harrassment for that behaviour.
This is just awful :frown:. Please be her friend OP
Original post by Inexorably
Carrie is basically bullied throughout the entirety of high school yada yada when it comes to the school prom she is taken there by a really popular, attractive guy and she's over the moon about it. However there was a plot by a group of people for Carrie to get slime dumped all over when she's on the stage and once it happens she runs off in tears :frown:

Then she turns maniac and starts killing everyone, but that's not going to happen IRL I would imagine :tongue:

I see
Reply 71
Original post by lepus
You were wrong about that. And you're also wrong about everything else. I did run after her for a bit and then I realised she would probably prefer to be alone at that point. I do not 'want to have sex' with her, while she is vulnerable. I would like to help her, however I want to know how. I will most likely see her tomorrow, is there anything I should say to her?

You help people by talking to them and most importantly listening to them. Make it clear to her you are there for her if she needs to talk to anyone. If she says no ask her are you sure. I say this because you always have to try this girl sounds in a position to self harm.

If she says no again respect her and let her be. You can always try talk again on a better day. It's very early right now so she may be very emotional.
Original post by Inexorably

I really love how you made it seem like such a sudden escalation hahahaha
Original post by Mancini
You help people by talking to them and most importantly listening to them. Make it clear to her you are there for her if she needs to talk to anyone. If she says no ask her are you sure. I say this because you always have to try this girl sounds in a position to self harm.

If she says no again respect her and let her be. You can always try talk again on a better day. It's very early right now so she may be very emotional.

This. The fact that from what you've said, this girl has no one, means that you could be her one friend admidst all the ****. She needs a real friend. You have already stated that you're concerned about her...what's worth more to you, some temporary approval from school friends you might never see again when you're older, or the wellbeing of another human being in a time of great need?
Reply 74
Original post by KittyAnneR
This is just awful :frown:. Please be her friend OP

Ok, thank you! I will do my best! Is there anything in particular I should say to her?
Original post by lepus
Ok, thank you! I will do my best! Is there anything in particular I should say to her?

I would be sensitive to the fact that something pretty traumatic has just happened to her and just let her know that you're on her side. Tell her that you've got her back. Maybe ask her to hang out with you? You never know, you might make a friend.
Original post by lepus
Ok, thank you for the advice! When she left the party, she left upset and in tears. So, if she gets upset and starts crying again is there anything in particular that I should do to comfort her and make her feel better?

Can I ask if you are a boy or a girl, then I could probably try to tell you the most appropriate way to deal with it.
Original post by The two eds
Apparently the same people are trying to make her deliberately fail Her exams in the coming weeks.

It's just sickening. I can feel my blood pressure rising
Reply 78
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Can I ask if you are a boy or a girl, then I could probably try to tell you the most appropriate way to deal with it.

The former. I imagine I should just get help. Someone who is trained for these situations etc? Oh, also rumours are going around that the people who slimed her are planning to ruin her revision schedule. Should I intervene to stop this, or should I just get on with my A level studies?
Reply 79
Original post by coatsoft
It's just sickening. I can feel my blood pressure rising

I do not know why they dislike her so much. They have always been very kind and very friendly towards me. I wonder how they are going to disrupt and destroy her revision schedule. Sometimes, if she is in the library and they come in, she has to get up and leave. I do know that she is a lovely person and she does not deserve to be bullied. I have not yet decided where I will make a stand to help her. However, I know that somewhere along the line I will have to do it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending