The Student Room Group

She was drenched in slime! :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thecatwithnohat
What a horrible thing for them to do, oh my. You're such a lovely person to go out of your way to help her, be her friend, I'm sure she'll appreciate it...I know I would.

Thank you for your concern! I do appreciate it. I am feeling a bit better now and the OP has kindly said he will meet me for lunch tomorrow! :smile:
Original post by lepus
A lot of people in my A level year were invited to a party recently, me and my friends were invited and it was really enjoyable. However, a girl who is unfairly unpopular and picked was invited as well. However, at the party, she was rather cruelly pranked and had some material with the word 'slut' on it attached to her clothes before having a slime made up of what appeared to be eggs, flour, food coloring and other ingredients thrown over her! Ruining her lovely dress!. Needless to say she left the party in tears. Everyone else seems to think what happened to her is funny but I think it was really nasty and I would like to know what I can do to help her? :smile:

this:

Original post by coatsoft
Absolutely disgusting. Sounds like she needs a friend.

Speak to her, and try to bring up the issue in conversation with other people who attended the party, saying that you think it was wrong. Someone mentioned being a 'buzz kill' - if everyone remains silence in fear of being a buzz kill, nastiness like this will continue.
Original post by Natalie11
Ok, thank you!

You're welcome hun! :smile:x
Original post by godivaontherocks
You're welcome hun! :smile:x

Thank you! I am meeting OP tomorrow for lunch, so I am really looking forward to that! He said he would cuddle me if I was still feeling upset!
Thank you! I am meeting OP tomorrow for lunch, so I am really looking forward to that! He said he would cuddle me if I was still feeling upset!

Aww, that's really sweet of him! :smile: I'm so glad you were able to get together. Enjoy your lunch with him tomorrow! :wink:x
I agree with you, those people sound horrible... I would be distancing myself from the people who did that. You should definitely show friendship towards the girl and say you were disgusted by what they did... If she knows she's not totally alone, and that not everybody has such little regard for her feelings, it'll probably help her a lot. However she might find it hard to trust you if you were one of the people in the party...just persevere she will appreciate it. For all you know she might be thinking that nobody thinks anything of her and has no respect for her and that's very sad. Good luck.
Original post by ash92:)
this:

Speak to her, and try to bring up the issue in conversation with other people who attended the party, saying that you think it was wrong. Someone mentioned being a 'buzz kill' - if everyone remains silence in fear of being a buzz kill, nastiness like this will continue.

Thank you! He has spoken to me and he is very kind!
Just wanted to make is clear that Natalie is so lovely and didn't deserve at all what happened to her, I hope those people get what they deserve :nosebleed: joking (not promoting violence, all though hoping and praying with all my life they fail their exams really badly since that is what their motive was behind targeting Natalie) Stay strong hun xx
I'd stop hanging around with the pranksters for a start
Reply 169
Original post by ChickenMadness
I'd stop hanging around with the pranksters for a start

Great advice!
Thank you for your concern! I do appreciate it. I am feeling a bit better now and the OP has kindly said he will meet me for lunch tomorrow! :smile:

Hey! :smile: I've been reading this thread and finally realised your the person that was "slimed". I didn't know there are pathetic and stupid people like them that exist especially someone who has the brain to go onto a levels. Hope you're feeling better! Don't being yourself down and try to forger the incident. Actually no don't try to forget it but remember it as a lesson of something lol.

I believe they bullied you because you are very pretty and clever and that's why they were jealous of you?

OP sounds generally nice! Hope you two become close mates and stick up for each it her :wink: after the incident I think you should tell a teacher because I don't think they will stop...

Don't bring your self down. Difficulties in life is suppose to make u more confident :smile:
Reply 171
NICe! you should try to bring up the conversation if possible, they should know what they did was unaccounted for. About being a buzz kill that is another reason that why it should be stopped because being bullied is not a nice thing. Really cool of you to talk about it, and for talking to her, as well!
Original post by sofinga
NICe! you should try to bring up the conversation if possible, they should know what they did was unaccounted for. About being a buzz kill that is another reason that why it should be stopped because being bullied is not a nice thing. Really cool of you to talk about it, and for talking to her, as well!

Thank you for the support. The OP has been very kind to me and we went out for lunch today! I am feeling much better now!
Original post by godivaontherocks
Aww, that's really sweet of him! :smile: I'm so glad you were able to get together. Enjoy your lunch with him tomorrow! :wink:x

Lunch went very well and we cuddled and it was lovely! We are going to do some revision later and that will be great!
Thank you! He has spoken to me and he is very kind!

You're welcome! It's brilliant to hear that things were followed up and that you feel better about it all :h:
Lunch went very well and we cuddled and it was lovely! We are going to do some revision later and that will be great!

That's wonderful! :smile: It's great to hear that you guys have been getting on so well! I'm glad to hear that you now have, not just a friend, but a guy who really enjoys your company. All the best. x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending