The Student Room Group

She was drenched in slime! :(

A lot of people in my A level year were invited to a party recently, me and my friends were invited and it was really enjoyable. However, a girl who is unfairly unpopular and picked was invited as well. However, at the party, she was rather cruelly pranked and had some material with the word 'slut' on it attached to her clothes before having a slime made up of what appeared to be eggs, flour, food coloring and other ingredients thrown over her! Ruining her lovely dress!. Needless to say she left the party in tears. Everyone else seems to think what happened to her is funny but I think it was really nasty and I would like to know what I can do to help her? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I do not understand why she is tormented. She seems a really lovely girl in my opinion.
It was just banter. Ride the banter bus.
Reply 3
Original post by SweatyColon
It was just banter. Ride the banter bus.

Well it seemed cruel to for that to happen to her! What should I do to make sure she is ok?
Original post by lepus
Well it seemed cruel to for that to happen to her! What should I do to make sure she is ok?

Meh if you want to talk to her do it in private. People might stop inviting you to parties if they think you are a buzz kill :biggrin:. It's up to you - do you want to sacrifice your social life for being a nice person? Maybe buy her flowers and apologies on behalf of your friends as well as telling your friends off.
Absolutely disgusting. Sounds like she needs a friend.
Reply 6
Original post by SweatyColon
Meh if you want to talk to her do it in private. People might stop inviting you to parties if they think you are a buzz kill :biggrin:. It's up to you - do you want to sacrifice your social life for being a nice person? Maybe buy her flowers and apologies on behalf of your friends as well as telling your friends off.

It would be fine normally but I do not think she wanted to be drenched in slime and treated in such a mean fashion. Thank you for the advice, I do think I should do something to make sure she is ok!
Reply 7
Original post by coatsoft
Absolutely disgusting. Sounds like she needs a friend.

She is a really lovely and kind person as well. I do not understand why she gets bullied!
Those bullies sound very cruel. Message her or try to talk to her alone if you can.
Reply 9
WTF. This makes me so angry. Maybe stand up for her when those pricks pick on her again
Reply 10
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Those bullies sound very cruel. Message her or try to talk to her alone if you can.

Ok, thank you for the advice!
Reply 11
Original post by pagorai
WTF. This makes me so angry. Maybe stand up for her when those pricks pick on her again

I will do! Why they feel the need to be so horrible to her, I do not know!
Original post by lepus
She is a really lovely and kind person as well. I do not understand why she gets bullied!

Very immature people for their age by the sound of it. Is there a more detailed back-story?
Reply 13
Those ****ers are going to work in a pig farm in the future..
Reply 14
Original post by coatsoft
Very immature people for their age by the sound of it. Is there a more detailed back-story?

No, I think she has just been singled out for bullying. I think people have hid her homework in the past, to cause her frustration oh and someone once threw her bag (it was opened so everything got wet!), into the river.
I only came here for clarification
Did that story remind anyone of Carrie?

Either way, that's disgusting OP, I think seeing if she's alright would be nice. (Of course she isn't, but the fact you've taken a moment to message her/talk to her would be nice)
Not what I was expecting... well played :wink:

Anyway... tell her bullies to go watch Carrie (the original), that'll make them think twice about crap like this.
Original post by lepus
No, I think she has just been singled out for bullying. I think people have hid her homework in the past, to cause her frustration oh and someone once threw her bag (it was opened so everything got wet!), into the river.

You could actually be trolling this is so stupid. Is nothing being done by the school?
Reply 19
Original post by AdamCee
Did that story remind anyone of Carrie?

Either way, that's disgusting OP, I think seeing if she's alright would be nice. (Of course she isn't, but the fact you've taken a moment to message her/talk to her would be nice)

Ok, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending