The Student Room Group

Is the AQA AS Physics A 2014 Specification different from the 2011 specification?

Is the Aqa AS physics A specification of 2014 different to the Aqa Physics specification from 2010/11?

I'm trying to revise the topics from the specification, however some of the past paper questions are not in the 2014 spec.

E.g Jan 2011 paper - "state and explain why a filament lamp is most likely to fail as it is switched on"
I can't seem to find any topics in the specification where that question will fit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MeZala
Is the Aqa AS physics A specification of 2014 different to the Aqa Physics specification from 2010/11?

I'm trying to revise the topics from the specification, however some of the past paper questions are not in the 2014 spec.

E.g Jan 2011 paper - "state and explain why a filament lamp is most likely to fail as it is switched on"
I can't seem to find any topics in the specification where that question will fit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The spec isn't designed to tell you every question that can come up. They are supposed to ask you questions that will test your understanding and application of knowledge such as the one above.

The last time this specification changed was in 2009 I believe and is due to change this September again
Reply 2
Okay, I have a much better understanding of the spec now. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending