The Student Room Group

questions that divide the world

any other questions like apple or android,jihad or crusade,blue or gold etc...

Scroll to see replies

Coca Cola and Pepsi :tongue:
Original post by Double A-Z
Coca Cola and Pepsi :tongue:

It's obviously Coca Cola. This question does not divide the world :rolleyes:
White and gold or black and blue :colone:
I once saw it black and blue after being adamant that it was white and gold. I freaked out so bad. :colondollar:
Which religion
chelsea or man utd
Original post by EatAndRevise
It's obviously Coca Cola. This question does not divide the world :rolleyes:

agree. pepsi has a bitter aftertaste
Original post by Vixen47
White and gold or black and blue :colone:
I once saw it black and blue after being adamant that it was white and gold. I freaked out so bad. :colondollar:

omg no. not that again!!!
Reply 8
Colour or color
which religion has proof of God... I've seen so many of these threads on TSR
Original post by ellie98
Colour or color

It's 'colour', the only idiots who think that it is 'color' are Americans :rolleyes:
Original post by EatAndRevise
It's 'colour', the only idiots who think that it is 'color' are Americans :rolleyes:

The reason American's write color is because Webster (I believe his name was. At least someone named after a dictionary) wanted to make his own unique version of the American language, and as such took the u out of a lot of English words.

Nothing really to do with the thread, but I learnt that yesterday and thought I had to pass on the knowledge...
Original post by AdamCee
The reason American's write color is because Webster (I believe his name was. At least someone named after a dictionary) wanted to make his own unique version of the American language, and as such took the u out of a lot of English words.

Nothing really to do with the thread, but I learnt that yesterday and thought I had to pass on the knowledge...

That is quite interesting, I learn something new every day! Thank you :biggrin:
Mac vs Windows.

:getmecoat:
Original post by ellie98
Colour or color

really? i was always under the impression that colour is (british) english while color is american (english)
Reply 15
Reply 16
Original post by words_of_heartss
really? i was always under the impression that colour is (british) english while color is american (english)

Yeh but British people always complain that they're right
Which is more painful: being kicked hard in the balls vs childbirth
Spit or swallow?
Reply 19
DC vs Marvel

Quick Reply

Latest