The Student Room Group

TATTOOS

I have been looking for a tattoo thread as I'm after some ink inspiration :biggrin: I can't seem to find a recent one.

Do any of you have tattoos? If you do, feel free to share a pic here :smile: If you don't, feel free to share any ideas and pictures of ones you hope to get yourself.

I currently have 3 myself and will show them if anyone replies.

Thanks! X

Scroll to see replies

I'm far too indecisive for something so permanent.
Reply 2
Original post by SophieSmall
I'm far too indecisive for something so permanent.

Oh I'm not, I love my body art :daydreaming:
Reply 3
Original post by KittyAnneR
Oh I'm not, I love my body art :daydreaming:

Maybe you could share it with us?
(edited 9 years ago)
i want to get a daisy chain like this around my ankle but i'll design it myself. if i ever feel brave enough... does it hurt more on bone (like on your ankle)?
Reply 5
Original post by bad_username
want to get a daisy chain like this around my ankle but i'll design it myself. if i ever feel brave enough... does it hurt more on bone (like on your ankle)?

Its so pretty
Reply 6
:rolleyes:i want to get a daisy chain like this around my ankle but i'll design it myself. if i ever feel brave enough... does it hurt more on bone (like on your ankle)?

It's pretty!

I've personally not had one on bone. I've got one on my chest, one on stomach and one on thigh. My stomach hurt the most by far, it was horrible. My chest hurt the least :smile:
It's pretty!

I've personally not had one on bone. I've got one on my chest, one on stomach and one on thigh. My stomach hurt the most by far, it was horrible. My chest hurt the least :smile:

thanks! what where they of?
Reply 8
thanks! what where they of?

Above :smile: when are you planning on getting one? How old are you?
I have been looking for a tattoo thread as I'm after some ink inspiration :biggrin: I can't seem to find a recent one.

Do any of you have tattoos? If you do, feel free to share a pic here :smile: If you don't, feel free to share any ideas and pictures of ones you hope to get yourself.

I currently have 3 myself and will show them if anyone replies.

Thanks! X

My friend has a circular path on his back to represent lifes journey, it starts in the middle and i think he told me he will keep adding to it as life unfolds and at some point i guess it will read 'end'.
Original post by eskimo_rising
My friend has a circular path on his back to represent lifes journey, it starts in the middle and i think he told me he will keep adding to it as life unfolds and at some point i guess it will read 'end'.

That's a lovely idea, so it's kind of like an interactive art piece, always changing. How creative.
Really, does nobody have tattoos? How disappointing :tongue:
Above :smile: when are you planning on getting one? How old are you?

they're amazing. beautiful. I'm 14. i think i'll get one when i go to uni as a kinda sign of moving on
I have 3 but only have photos of 2

This is my newest
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1429395991.897858.jpg
This was my first
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1429396026.329710.jpg

Then my other one is of a yin yang symbol with a red rose going through it (standing for my mum and my home county) and carpe diem wrapped around half of it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't have pictures of all of mine - this is one, it's on my ribs but this is part 1 only, part 2 is now complete (lace, butterflies etc).923515_10152795982290254_862273745_n.jpg

I'm planning on getting a big seahorse in the same style as soon as I can and some script too.
Original post by NatalieMT
Don't have pictures of all of mine - this is one, it's on my ribs but this is part 1 only, part 2 is now complete (lace, butterflies etc).

I'm planning on getting a big seahorse in the same style as soon as I can and some script too.

That's really gorgeous! Love the seahorse idea, I'm planning a sea turtle actually, haha!
I am a complete sucker for a girl with a tattoo or two. :blushing:

I haven't got round to getting my own just yet but hopefully soon I'll have one of Arabic lettering on my left Pectoral, and I can actually read Arabic so I'll know what it says ^.^

Similar to this:

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by So Instinct
I am a complete sucker for a girl with a tattoo or two. :blushing:

I haven't got round to getting my own just yet but hopefully soon I'll have one of Arabic lettering on my left Pectoral, and I can actually read Arabic so I'll know what it says ^.^

Similar to this:

Spoiler

What would you like it to say? :smile:
What would you like it to say? :smile:

When I was younger I always like the word Caliph or some adaptation of it like Khalifah. Recently I've thought twice about it with the coming to popularity of Whiz Khalifa and Mia Khalifa but I reckon I'm still going to get it.

The wording with a little calligraphy thrown in would look like this:

Spoiler

I'd throw in a connected City Skyline too. Reckon it would look pretty cool.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by So Instinct
When I was younger I always like the word Caliph or some adaptation of it like Khalifah. Recently I've thought twice about it with the coming to popularity of Whiz Khalifa and Mia Khalifa but I reckon I'm still going to get it.

The wording with a little calligraphy thrown in would look like this:

Spoiler

I'd throw in a connected City Skyline too. Reckon it would look pretty cool.

That would look quite sexy, if you keep yourself toned up! Haha

Quick Reply

Latest