The Student Room Group

why does my mom refuse to allow me to wear boxer shorts when i am 21?

i am 21 and i go to college but live at home, my mom is really strict and still treats me like a child, she refuses to allow me to wear boxer shorts, she only buys me briefs, i keep constantly telling her which i want boxer shorts not tight briefs which i have won since i came out of nappies and the lads at college all laugh at me in the gymn , but she just yells at me and says until i am old enough to have my own place but while i live under her roof i will wear my tighty whities. any help please

Scroll to see replies

Original post by scott beaver
i am 21 and i go to college but live at home, my mom is really strict and still treats me like a child, she refuses to allow me to wear boxer shorts, she only buys me briefs, i keep constantly telling her which i want boxer shorts not tight briefs which i have won since i came out of nappies and the lads at college all laugh at me in the gymn , but she just yells at me and says until i am old enough to have my own place but while i live under her roof i will wear my tighty whities. any help please

gosh

When she buys you a new pack, find the receipt and return it for some boxers if you have no money available.
Reply 2
Buy them secretly and change them before gym.
Reply 3
Bahaahahahahha!

Simple solution - Buy your own damn underwear. DAYUUUUUUUUUM!
:rofl: oh my

As someone said above, take the receipt and exchange the tight briefs for boxers
Reply 5
What a nuisance, go and buy a pair for yourself and hide them somewhere. Try to reason with her and find out why she doesn't like boxer shorts. Remember: your body, your choice.
Reply 6
Obv troll
troll lol
"ima call the cops on your trolling ass"
Lol, sorry but your mum is funny.
Just buy boxers yourself and wash them in secret and just put your briefs in the washing so she still thinks you wearing them, or just deal with it
Reply 11
They don't fit over your nappies.
You have my sympthaphy because my mom forced me to wear briefs until I was 24 some mums are like it
Reply 13
Original post by leo valentine
my mom forced me to wear briefs until I was 24

Earlier this week you were saying how you wore boxers for as long as you could remember.

2 weeks ago you were saying you wore briefs all your life.

Today it's your mother whos doing the enforcing.

If you want to wear them, then go for it. Just stop trying to pretend that it's others making you do so :rolleyes:
(edited 8 years ago)
It's abt to go down bro, tell her wat u want with a straight face .
Original post by Reue
Earlier this week you were saying how you wore boxers for as long as you could remember.

If you want to wear them, then go for it. Just stop trying to pretend that it's others making you do so :rolleyes:

LMAO, WTF!!! Have you been spying on him mate?
Original post by Maker
They don't fit over your nappies.

:rofl:

Fookin lol
Original post by Reue

I love it when you go all Roo :perv:
Reply 18
She's trying to save you the embarrassment of not filling them, your balls are obviously non-existent at this point.
Reply 19
Original post by Idris11
LMAO, WTF!!! Have you been spying on him mate?

It wasnt difficult to find

Quick Reply