The Student Room Group

What does your exam timetable look like?

My AS exams start on the 12th of May and are all done by the 20th! Which is kind of a nightmare haha...

How does your timetable look?

Scroll to see replies

Mine starts on 3rd June and ends, six exams later, on 17th June. Mine is pretty nice in that I don't have multiple exams in a day and it's two exams per week. The only urgh thing about it is having an afternoon two and a half hour maths exam and then a morning two hour biology exam the next day.
11 exams from the 13th may to 5th june.
History French rev to Maths S1

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine start on 11th May (Psychology unit 1) and finish on 5th June (S1) with 9 exams in total.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by frances98
11 exams from the 13th may to 5th june.
History French rev to Maths S1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here but from C1 to S1 :smile:
Reply 5
Mine are from the 13-20th May and then from 2nd- 17th June. 16 hours of exams in total.

Posted from TSR Mobile
exams exams exams
My first is on the 11th of May. Then one on the 13th. Then one everyday between the 20th to 22nd of May and the 1st to 3rd of June. (On the 2nd of June, I have 3. =_=) I finish on the 11th of June.
To be honest, I just want to do them all consecutively in a couple of days right now because I'm sick of going over things I already know.
I go from the 13th May to the 2nd July, but I have a gap from the 22nd to the 1st. I don't have any exams on the same day and most are in the afternoon. I have just over 11 hours of exams.
I'm doing my 7 A2 exams from the 5-17th of June, while I also have a AS resit on the 2nd of June.
Original post by enaayrah
Same here but from C1 to S1 :smile:

Oh yeah I keep forgetting C1 is before History on the same day!
Original post by frances98
Oh yeah I keep forgetting C1 is before History on the same day!

My friend has C1, History and the Biology Task 3 EMPA on the same day!! :lol:
Original post by enaayrah
My friend has C1, History and the Biology Task 3 EMPA on the same day!! :lol:

Ew! I don't know when my EMPA paper will be yet but hopefully its not then! It might be the 9th of may but I'm not 100% sure. Havant even done the practicals yet.
Reply 13
I have 7 exams starting from the 11th of May (Psychology Unit 1) & ending on the 4th of June (Government & Politics). My timetable is really good actually, I only ever have 1 exam per day. Only two of my exams are in the morning (Eng lit & one of my politics exams). And I always have a day gap between each exam - so my exams are on the 11th, 13th, 15th - then the weekend - then 18th, 20th & then no more exams till June! :biggrin:
Reply 14
I'm so jealous of you all!!!
this is my timetable:

12th May: History 1
13th May: Geography 1
14th May: Philosophy
15th May: English lit
15th May: Geography 2
20th May: History 2

^^ Whose sick idea of a joke was this???
Entries in MS Outlook. A piece of paper.
Reply 16
Original post by TTWNGCBC
I'm so jealous of you all!!!
this is my timetable:

12th May: History 1
13th May: Geography 1
14th May: Philosophy
15th May: English lit
15th May: Geography 2
20th May: History 2

^^ Whose sick idea of a joke was this???

Wow that's crazy... surely they could have spaced that out a bit more by mingling it with sciences/maths!!? :eek: Well at least you get it over and done with soon and can start summer early! haha :smile:

My first exam is econ1 on 11th may and last is C34 on the 12th of june!
13th may (C1) through to 24th june (D2)
exam leave is from 8th may to 8th june, but i still have 4 exams after then (D1, C3, C4, D2) ;_;
13 may = maths c1

20 may = physics 1
21 may = C2
22 may = biology 1
23 may = chemistry 1

1 june = physics 2
2 june = chemistry 2
3 june = biology 2
5 june = s1

OCR sciences + Edexel maths, this isnt the perfect order of subjects btw
11th May- Latin
11th May-economics