The Student Room Group

PGCE occupational health questionnaire

Do you have to disclose everything on this?
Reply 1
Yes I think honesty is the best policy! I'm a little worried as I have had some health problems in the past but I think it's mainly so they can find out if you'd benefit from extra support. Unless you really are unfit to teach at this time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by boomssss
Do you have to disclose everything on this?

Yes.
Original post by Mr M
Yes.

Just out of curiosity, what would deem a potential teacher as unfit to work, based on this questionnaire? :colondollar: Do you know?
Original post by Maid Marian
Just out of curiosity, what would deem a potential teacher as unfit to work, based on this questionnaire? :colondollar: Do you know?

Anything that might put a student at risk or could lead to harm to the applicant.
Original post by Mr M
Anything that might put a student at risk or could lead to harm to the applicant.

.. such as? :colondollar: What about a history of depression/anxiety? :mute:
A useful link.

That depends on the severity of the condition. The intention is to screen out anyone who might harm a child or a colleague or themselves or allow a child to come to harm through lack of vigilance. If needs are identified, support can be provided.
Reply 8

don't be discouraged though, if you are in stable and good health then it more than likely will be a 'fit to teach' outcome.

Do you have a place already?
Original post by kwhite7
don't be discouraged though, if you are in stable and good health then it more than likely will be a 'fit to teach' outcome.

Do you have a place already?

Oh, no, I'm not a PGCE applicant. :shy2: I'm a wannabe teacher though:yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending