The Student Room Group

Durham Sutton trust 2015!

Hello, if you got accepted on to the Durham summer school, what did you get accepted for?

Other general discussions

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I got accepted for pharmacy :smile:
I got accepted into Computer Science!
I got accepted for Law:smile: I haven't found anybody else for Law yet though!
Original post by katowe2602
I got accepted for Law:smile: I haven't found anybody else for Law yet though!

Really? I've seen lots of people on twitter who said they have been accepted for law it seems like one of the bigger subjects :smile:
Original post by Morgan1239
Really? I've seen lots of people on twitter who said they have been accepted for law it seems like one of the bigger subjects :smile:

I'm not quite sure where I've been looking then, I think I've searched every combination on twitter of Sutton Trust Durham and Law going aha! Are you on week 2?:smile:
Reply 6
Archaeology and Anthropology, week 2!
Original post by katowe2602
I'm not quite sure where I've been looking then, I think I've searched every combination on twitter of Sutton Trust Durham and Law going aha! Are you on week 2?:smile:

Yes so hopefully will see you there :smile: I searched summer school durham and a few came up if that helps
(edited 9 years ago)
Yes so hopefully will see you there :smile: I searched summer school durham and a few came up if that helps

I hope so:smile: every combination but that aha, it did help thank you!
Reply 9
I've been accepted into History :smile:
Reply 10
Anyone heard about the guaranteed offers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Anyone for medicine?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FREYA2898
Anyone for medicine?

Posted from TSR Mobile

There is someone for medicine on the facebook page the link for it is in the UK Sutton trust thread if you want to join :smile:
I've not seen anybody else for Geography yet :frown:
Hey, I got accepted for pharmacy :smile:

same here!
Original post by bethlou_
same here!

Really! That's great look forward to seeing you there! :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by bethlou_
same here!

Is pharmacy and medicine on the same week? Have you heard about the guaranteed offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is pharmacy and medicine on the same week? Have you heard about the guaranteed offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've heard about the guaranteed offers and no pharmacy is week 2 and medicine is week 3 if I'm correct
History, week one.:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We get guaranteed offers?

Quick Reply

Latest