The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

What happens after I sort out finances for my OpenUniversity course?

I'm in the process of securing finances for my first university, very excited! It will be the 'Exploring Science' module on Mathematics and Physics and I'm curious to know if I will be able to access any extra elements of my course and/or the OU site straight away (as I have several months before it will all begin); such as more access to libraries/journals or a more detailed course plan? Cheers all
Original post by LukeAyres
I'm in the process of securing finances for my first university, very excited! It will be the 'Exploring Science' module on Mathematics and Physics and I'm curious to know if I will be able to access any extra elements of my course and/or the OU site straight away (as I have several months before it will all begin); such as more access to libraries/journals or a more detailed course plan? Cheers all

You don't usually get access to the module website until a month before the course starts at least.

I have the S104 PDFs if you want to get started and look through them.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Original post by LadyJoka
You don't usually get access to the module website until a month before the course starts at least.

I have the S104 PDFs if you want to get started and look through them.

Okay so after finance it's just business as usual?
Yes thank you that would be really interesting to look at!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by LukeAyres
Okay so after finance it's just business as usual?
Yes tank you that would be really interesting to look at!

Yes, they will email you sometime before you start to let you know when your course materials will be available.

I will send you a PM with the dropbox folder :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest