The Student Room Group

Do you find black girls intimidating?

No overly PC people or people that will make this a 'black girls are ugly' thread.

I just want to know what the guys on here think if they see a alright looking/pretty black girl, do you feel more intimidated and assume she only likes black guys?

I notice Asian/White guys stare at me a lot, look away when I catch them and they do it again but they don't approach? Yeah I could approach but these are guys that normally date white girls/asian.

Scroll to see replies

I just want to know what the guys on here think if they see a alright looking/pretty black girl, do you feel more intimidated and assume she only likes black guys?

Nope. Next question (could we make it a new one please, one which hasn't been asked a million times before on here?).
(edited 8 years ago)
If any male finds any female intimidating, they have failed in life and i would question whether they are a man or not

:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm bi so I suppose I can answer this question too.
Black girls don't intimidate me. :lol: I'd welcome any girl to try and intimidate me. :sexface:
Reply 4
Original post by Democracy
Nope. Next question (could we make it a new one please, one which hasn't been asked a million times before on here?).

I don't spend my life on here, you didn't have to comment.
Reply 5
Why in the world would a man be intimidated by a girl?

It's not as if she will devour him for talking to her.:lol:

Don't generalise, not all White/Asian men date only white girls.:facepalm:
Original post by Anonymous
I don't spend my life on here, you didn't have to comment.

Unless you joined literally today to ask this question, you'd have to be blind not to have seen threads like this before.

Anyway, I don't wish to drag your thread off topic and I did answer your question - no, I don't find black girls intimidating. I don't find anyone intimidating on the basis of their skin colour - I'm somewhat baffled by people who do.
Reply 7
Btw OP are you black by any chance?
No but I tend to assume that black girls are more interested in black guys because of the whole black guys being better hung thing (still not sure if its true)
Original post by Maradiah
Why in the world would a man be intimidated by a girl?

It's not as if she will devour him for talking to her.:lol:

Don't generalise, not all White/Asian men date only white girls.:facepalm:

An insane female murderer can be intimidating. As a beta, you'd soil your undies.
Yep, as a black girl even I'm intimidated by some black girls. I don't find this surprising at all.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Yep, as a black girl even I'm intimidated by some black girls. I don't find this surprising at all.

Well obviously girls will find other girls intimidating

They are all in competition with one another for the d

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
No overly PC people or people that will make this a 'black girls are ugly' thread.

I notice Asian/White guys stare at me a lot, look away when I catch them and they do it again but they don't approach? Yeah I could approach but these are guys that normally date white girls/asian.

Depends how she carries herself. If she acts thuggish or obnoxious I'd be put off but if she's being reserved and smiling i'd be more likely to approach.

Sometimes I assume they only date black guys as im asian myself and rarely see them with asian guys so unless she shows me she's interested I dont know otherwise.
Original post by Straight Quant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope it's not about competition, but about the fact that some girls use intimidation as a tool for commanding respect or establishing a hierarchy.
Original post by Straight Quant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some black girls have a resting screw face that makes them doubly intimidating even if they're probably the nicest person you'll ever meet.
Im a black guy and even im intimidated by some black girls. Im not afraid they're going to assault me or something I simply mean im probably going to walk on tiptoes around them or avoid talking about certain things due to previous experiences.

Im not saying all black girls are thugs but a sizeable portion of westernised black girls buy into the norms of urbanized American black culture and the sass that comes with it.

Largely depends on how they carry themselves though.
Original post by beaverhausen
Some black girls have a resting screw face that makes them doubly intimidating even if they're probably the nicest person you'll ever meet.

'Resting bitch face', I think it's called. My face literally hurts when I go out because I tend to make an extra effort to have a neutral face, which involves smiling for no reason.
Black girls are beautiful. Especially the Indian ones. Man, they're hungggg
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
'Resting bitch face', I think it's called. My face literally hurts when I go out because I tend to make an extra effort to have a neutral face, which involves smiling for no reason.

haha different names for it I'm sure, but most teenagers in my area just call it a screw face. I always have to do that too, I catch myself with a straight face and angry eyebrows and quickly have to relax my face and try and do an effortless soft smile but it takes so much effort haha XD
Male here.

Not all (some black girls look beautiful), but some can be. But that's mostly for the ones that dress and behave like chavs.

Quick Reply