The Student Room Group

Do you find black girls intimidating?

Scroll to see replies

No more than white girls. Although I must admit somehow I'm less intimidated by any sort of asian girl (like, literally anyone from asia, big place). I think that's mostly because they're smaller and I'm only 5'5 in height myself.

But really, no, I'm not a racist 12 year old.
No why the hell would you? Just judge the individual tbh.

A load of white girls are horrible tbh. I tend to find a lot of black and indian girls more alluring, and they make you feel better in their company.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 42
If you're substantially taller than them, then shout them down, bitches shouldn't scare you.
Original post by Anonymous
No overly PC people or people that will make this a 'black girls are ugly' thread.

I just want to know what the guys on here think if they see a alright looking/pretty black girl, do you feel more intimidated and assume she only likes black guys?

I notice Asian/White guys stare at me a lot, look away when I catch them and they do it again but they don't approach? Yeah I could approach but these are guys that normally date white girls/asian.
Black girls aren't scarey at all in my limited experience.

if anything they're very friendly and nice.

some can be up themselves. Others are easy in every sense of the word.

Original post by beaverhausen
Some black girls have a resting screw face that makes them doubly intimidating even if they're probably the nicest person you'll ever meet.

I like that though. Means you can say it and start a convo with them.
Original post by Anonymous
Black girls are beautiful. Especially the Indian ones. Man, they're hungggg

Indian girls are beautiful, but I swear they're Asian, not Black....
Black girls are bangingggg. Most of them have a very nice back side :colone:
Original post by francesca_161
Indian girls are beautiful, but I swear they're Asian, not Black....

They might be talking about the Asians that are in Guyana but identify as black because they may have some black genes within since some mix is bound to happen between the blacks guyanese and the asians (I know some from Guyana who identify them self as black despite looking Indian and maybe are Indian/asian), or the Indian Asians that are quite dark for example Tamils are quite dark.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LTG
I don't find any girls intimidating. They're girls, they just aren't scary by nature.

U wot m8 :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48

It's true.
Original post by LTG
It's true.

I'm messing with you. But I wouldn't say that girls be scary is unnatural

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
I'm messing with you. But I wouldn't say that girls be scary is unnatural

Posted from TSR Mobile

To other girls they can be, for example when they bully each other and just their general bitchiness. This is not the case with men though, well with me anyway. They have nothing that scares me.
No, I don't. I know some sweet black girls.
I'm a black girl and personally i find some black girls intimidating... but then i also find some white girls intimidating so it's not really a race thing.
No.
I don't find girls intimidating in general (not due to their gender at least), but black girls are defo more of a handful in general. I'm more attracted to white girls but enjoy hanging out/being friends with black ones
I'm tired of these 'do white guys find black girls attractive/unattractive/intimidating' threads. Why not just get out there and meet different people, some will fancy you, some won't , some you'll have chemistry with, some you won't.
Reply 56
I find anyone loud and boisterous intimidating. That goes for all races.
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
I'm tired of these 'do white guys find black girls attractive/unattractive/intimidating' threads. Why not just get out there and meet different people, some will fancy you, some won't , some you'll have chemistry with, some you won't.

1. This is not just about white guys. It is about all races of men.
2. This is not about attractiveness/unattractiveness
3. I have looked for this thread topic and I could not find any on if black girls are intimidating
Original post by Sexybadman
From Watching vines and WorldStar I've learnt not to go near black girls plus they smell really bad o_o

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is how certain TV shows and videos/films make people more dumber than they really are.

You can't just conclude to this, not every black girl is like that.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Yep, as a black girl even I'm intimidated by some black girls. I don't find this surprising at all.

why?:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending