The Student Room Group

Do you find black girls intimidating?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
No overly PC people or people that will make this a 'black girls are ugly' thread.

I just want to know what the guys on here think if they see a alright looking/pretty black girl, do you feel more intimidated and assume she only likes black guys?

I notice Asian/White guys stare at me a lot, look away when I catch them and they do it again but they don't approach? Yeah I could approach but these are guys that normally date white girls/asian.

If you dont keep trying then youll never know, have you stopped approaching because a few guys said 'sorry I only date white and asian girls?'
Original post by FroKane
Yes white girls do,whats your point?

And sadly you have no idea what my 'vibe' is from the other side of a computer so you are misinformed at best, try again.

Well from what you have written, I have based judgement on that and have found that to be the case. Just be nicer to people and you will get the same feelings back :smile:
Original post by Iwouldliketoknow
Well from what you have written, I have based judgement on that and have found that to be the case. Just be nicer to people and you will get the same feelings back :smile:

Well like I've pointed out the basis for your judgement is very poor, moving on...

If youre implying that i'm not 'nice' because ive said I don't like pseudo intellectual black girls then someone could say the same for you comments about white girls being passive aggressive...so why dont you try being 'nicer'? :rolleyes:
Original post by FroKane
Well like I've pointed out the basis for your judgement is very poor, moving on...

If youre implying that i'm not 'nice' because ive said I don't like pseudo intellectual black girls then someone could say the same for you comments about white girls being passive aggressive...so why dont you try being 'nicer'? :rolleyes:

I find the passive aggressive thing to be a cultural trait, so it doesn't matter how nice because they are encouraged to act that way. As for black girls I have met many you aren't like you described
We can go back and forh on this but I rather not. To answer the op no black girls aren't more or less intimidating then the other races of girls. If you find an issue it would be most likely to be racial
Original post by Iwouldliketoknow
I find the passive aggressive thing to be a cultural trait, so it doesn't matter how nice because they are encouraged to act that way. As for black girls I have met many you aren't like you described
We can go back and forh on this but I rather not. To answer the op no black girls aren't more or less intimidating then the other races of girls. If you find an issue it would be most likely to be racial

And ive met may who are, hence why i said it, and many white girls who arent passive aggressive. Whats your point? this is all anecdotal, I know they exist, you have yet to meet the people who I'm describing.

The op was asking Do You Find Black Girls Intimidating? its not a right or wrong answer, she's asking our individual opinions on the matter, and I gave an example of a type of girls who were black that I do find intimidating.

Your baseless assumptions on whether I'm 'nice' or not completely derailed the original point. So no my issue isn't racial at all, sorry I had to correct you for a 3rd time, have a lovely evening. :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by FroKane
If you dont keep trying then youll never know, have you stopped approaching because a few guys said 'sorry I only date white and asian girls?'

Because people say that they don't like black girls a lot so I don't approach or show interest to white/asian guys much
Reply 106
Because people say that they don't like black girls a lot so I don't approach or show interest to white/asian guys much

People don't like black girls? This is news to me, what did we do? :confused:

Not going lie, this is the truth. Not only are many like this some are just hateful towards black girls. If you have seen the conversation or things said about black girls in particular behind their back- I just wouldn't try it. If anything let them come to you but I would not recommend chasing after them

Sorry but who are 'people' people youve met/overheard or just general impression of the internet. I'm sure its not a huge an epidemic as it may seem at first.
Seriously, why do you think that black girls are nicer and more appreciative to a white guy lol?

Not all, but some are less spoilt and arrogant in the way they treat you. Maybe it's compared to modern white British women who are so in control of men
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
Not all, but some are less spoilt and arrogant in the way they treat you. Maybe it's compared to modern white British women who are so in control of men

thats a bit of generalization!
Original post by Jonesy57
thats a bit of generalization!

Yeah, but with some truth. Also some black girls, and this applies given my parents are older and I feel slightly different to my generation, have been brought up with different values if the parents are foreign, values that are vaguely more old fashioned and courteous in some respects, and I know it sounds pompous, but I relate to that more. Although I am probably thinking of Africans rather than Caribbean Brits in that regard.
me love the black girls, one love

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending