The Student Room Group

Is she being a bit selfish?

My gf doesn't want to give me HJs anymore. She says it makes her wrist ache. Firstly, this never used to be a problem, secondly I think a little bit of discomfort to give you partner pleasure is reasonable. Some of the things I persevere with to get her to ecstasy get a mite tiring too. Plus I've never experienced this wrist problem myself. Do you think this is reasonable and does it say the honeymoon period over..
You should dump her or cheat on her. You deserve a girl who can give Hand jobs through thick and thin. Her selfish attitude needs to be seen to.
Reply 2
Original post by Bushdid9/11
You should dump her or cheat on her. You deserve a girl who can give Hand jobs through thick and thin. Her selfish attitude needs to be seen to.
Thanks for the brotherly support. This is what I thought. Mind you, your advice may be a little extreme, the sex and relationship is otherwise pretty dam good.
Original post by Zarek
Thanks for the brotherly support. This is what I thought. Mind you, your advice may be a little extreme, the sex and relationship is otherwise pretty dam good.

How about a boy/girl mini circlejerk?
Cheating just makes problems worse and is in fact a lot more selfish than what you're suggesting
I don't think your girlfriend is being selfish. If she doesn't want to she doesn't want to. And if there's stuff you don't want to do to her then you don't have to either
Reply 6
Original post by Aeneas11
Cheating just makes problems worse and is in fact a lot more selfish than what you're suggesting

I never contemplated cheating! I was just reminiscing about earlier more enthusiastic days in our relationship..
Reply 7
Original post by James Milibanter
How about a boy/girl mini circlejerk?
I'm not precisely sure what you're suggesting but Im clear it's not the solution to the problem.
Original post by Zarek
I'm not precisely sure what you're suggesting but Im clear it's not the solution to the problem.

How about some mutual satisfaction?
Has she considered switching to oral? Less hand work normally.
Original post by Zarek
My gf doesn't want to give me HJs anymore. She says it makes her wrist ache. Firstly, this never used to be a problem, secondly I think a little bit of discomfort to give you partner pleasure is reasonable. Some of the things I persevere with to get her to ecstasy get a mite tiring too. Plus I've never experienced this wrist problem myself. Do you think this is reasonable and does it say the honeymoon period over..

Are you saying you think she's lying? About her wrist aching I mean...?
Original post by Zarek
I never contemplated cheating! I was just reminiscing about earlier more enthusiastic days in our relationship..

I was referring to someone else's reply , sorry!
Original post by Bushdid9/11

Wow. Just... wow. You must be a real catch, Bieber-lurver. :wink:
Original post by Zarek
Plus I've never experienced this wrist problem myself. Do you think this is reasonable and does it say the honeymoon period over..

What do you mean by 'I've never experienced this problem myself'? Have you given a hand job before? Some people just don't have strong wrists I guess, surely you can think of other activity's which are equally pleasurable.
Reply 14
Original post by phunky_fresh
What do you mean by 'I've never experienced this problem myself'? Have you given a hand job before? Some people just don't have strong wrists I guess, surely you can think of other activity's which are equally pleasurable.
Only myself and I can categorically say that I didn't suffer wrist ache..
Do it yourself, dont be lazy.
Reply 16
Honestly I think it's a little selfish of you to expect hand jobs from her if she doesn't want to.
Original post by Zarek
Only myself and I can categorically say that I didn't suffer wrist ache..

OK, maybe she doesn't have strong wrists then *shrugs*
DIY

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending