The Student Room Group

my life feels false and pretend , depression looming advice pleassssseee

Hey Guys
well like the title suggests i feel like at the moment my life is all kinds of fake. SO I'm at uni but looking for an opportunity so i can leave, theres a few things in the pipeline which are not certain yet so i have to stick at uni for now otherwise my parents wouldn't be happy+ i dont want to leave to be on the dole, as much as I've grown to hate academia at this moment in time. Now i posted a post a few weeks ago about myself being in an odd situation, i still am, basically I always thought i was straight but i met a lad who was also a lads lad and basically we've being seeing each other. But when I'm at the gym training with guys the small talk gets awkward, "oh i bet your shagging a different bird every night with your body and looks " blah blah blah of course i go along with it, but feel so awkward, also with the lads at football and on lads nights out i have to pull girls and join in the bantz, i feel like I'm acting to an extent. However things have got weird i met a girl i like on tinder, and we met for coffee and we like each other a fair bit, she wants to go away for the weekend just the two of us, because she thinks I'm single, i think i want to go, also i've met another lad who is a lads lad and he told me he's bicurious and was basically asking me to come stay at his for a bit :L because he saw me and my current partner ( i say partner ) we live quite far apart but meet up a few times a week or a month when he's busy with work, so yh my life is all kinds of strange atm advice pleeeeze????????
didn't get that post. You want to leave uni? Fine, do it. But you have more than one partner and you're going to have to choose one and let the others down. [If you didn't declare yourself bi then you've already ruled out the "lads lad"s]
(edited 9 years ago)
I met a lad who's lad's lad and then I met another lad who's a lad's lad. Lmao. WTF?!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I met a lad who's lad's lad and then I met another lad who's a lad's lad. Lmao. WTF?!

predictive text making me look stupid lol basically the first lad i met was a lads lad not camp at all and was straight prior to me, and the second lad was also straight but curious and if I'm bi i only like laddy lads i can't stand campness

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending