The Student Room Group

Does anyone have access to the F211 2014 past paper?

Hey all,
I'm in my 2nd year of college, retaking my f211 exam which i epically failed last year and got a U in :frown:.
I'm looking for the 2014 paper which isn't on the OCR website and my college refuse to give me a copy of it bc they want to use it to test people with :mad:
So if any of you wonderful people out there have access to it, pretty please with a cherry on top, attach it below to help a fellow sister out.
Thanks!
Original post by Forever96
Hey all,
I'm in my 2nd year of college, retaking my f211 exam which i epically failed last year and got a U in :frown:.
I'm looking for the 2014 paper which isn't on the OCR website and my college refuse to give me a copy of it bc they want to use it to test people with :mad:
So if any of you wonderful people out there have access to it, pretty please with a cherry on top, attach it below to help a fellow sister out.
Thanks!

Heya, I'm going to put this in the Biology forum for you as you should get more responses there. :h:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=129

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending