The Student Room Group

Ocr psychology psychological investigations

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LaurenceJ96
.. What was the question? Experimental design?

I cant remember
Reply 41
Original post by veryscared123
i wrote use rating scale and have bigger sample and then for 3 mark question i wrote it would be representative,but later when i finished the exam i thought they might be asking for interview

**** I don't even know now ahaha
Reply 42
i said event sampling

I said opportunity :frown:
Original post by tasmins
**** I don't even know now ahaha

what did u write ,
Original post by tasmins
I said opportunity :frown:

u got me worried
Reply 45
what did u write ,

With my procedure I used a close question questionnaire
and then I think I put a semi structure interview for the change so there would be open questions therefore more qualitative data I think
Opportunity sampling i put
Original post by tasmins
With my procedure I used a close question questionnaire
and then I think I put a semi structure interview for the change so there would be open questions therefore more qualitative data I think

do you think talking about sample size is ok
anyone remember how many marks the event/opportunity sampling question was worth and if there was a follow on questions that could be affected - trying to work out how many marks i may have missed haha

i put opportunity btw
Original post by LaurenceJ96
Opportunity sampling i put

do you think my answer is wrong,was it 4 mark
Reply 50

I honestly don't know! I can't remember if the question was specific, like a change of the procedure, I know it said keep it as a self report and if you're mentioning sampling I guess you aren't changing the fact that it is self report but also you're not mentioning it, I would ask your teacher. Although if the change and then the implications are explained well and make sense you'll definitely get marks I would say!
i said event sampling

i said opportunity
(edited 8 years ago)

Im not sure... If you put questionnaire you was supposed to say another self report method like an interview
Reply 53
Original post by sophiee1234
anyone remember how many marks the event/opportunity sampling question was worth and if there was a follow on questions that could be affected - trying to work out how many marks i may have missed haha

i put opportunity btw

Wasn't it 2 marks? Then the next question asked something about their sample (I forgot rolls eyes)
Original post by gdowning11
Im not sure... If you put questionnaire you was supposed to say another self report method like an interview

yh thats what i was thinking,also for the sampling question do you think you can still get mark for event sampling
Original post by Jatyization
I said opportunity too :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i said event sampling as the researcher has coding scheme
How did anyone evaluate the 10 mark self report question?
Reply 57
Original post by TaliaCK16
How did anyone evaluate the 10 mark self report question?

I did a questionnaire, confidential, right to withdraw and informed consent (ethics)
Then its reliable, replicable consistent because its a closed question questionnaire
Valid because the questions prove the aim
Can't remember what else or even if that is right
I said opputunity as well but after the exam my psychology teacher said that it was event sampling because of the coding scheme :frown:
So, if I did reliability, internal validity and external validity for the procedure I made would that be okay?My friends said it was wrong and I'm really worried!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending