The Student Room Group

What fantasies do you have that invovle your partner or a partner?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MylittlePlusle
who wants to lick their partner can show affection, lick their cheek.

Excuse me? Sorry, I don't think that made sense.

Babe all the fantasies that I have about you are sexual (maybe we can fulfil some of these in due time). But because we're not allowed to discuss those, I'll mention something else that I think about when I think of you. I think about us lying down together on a huge grass field underneath a large tree, on a hot summer's day, looking up at the sky and enjoying a gentle breeze. We're so close together, right up against one another, I have my arm around you, I'm playing with your hair and kissing your face while you smile at me. And we just stay like that for a very long time, resting comfortably and happily, just enjoying each other's company and enjoying the beautiful surroundings, content with each other's presence and feeling complete. I'd love to do that with you some day :smile:
Original post by ChocolateThunder
Mylittleplusie your fantasy with your partner awfully sounds like the relationship a dad has with his three year old daughter.... That is why it is disturbing

Posted from TSR Mobile

I understand that. I sut find it so adorable. I would only want to do it once a month.
Original post by Devastator
Babe all the fantasies that I have about you are sexual (maybe we can fulfil some of these in due time). But because we're not allowed to discuss those, I'll mention something else that I think about when I think of you. I think about us lying down together on a huge grass field underneath a large tree, on a hot summer's day, looking up at the sky and enjoying a gentle breeze. We're so close together, right up against one another, I have my arm around you, I'm playing with your hair and kissing your face while you smile at me. And we just stay like that for a very long time, resting comfortably and happily, just enjoying each other's company and enjoying the beautiful surroundings, content with each other's presence and feeling complete. I'd love to do that with you some day :smile:

Wtf has this thread turned into...?
Original post by Anonymous
I understand that. I sut find it so adorable. I would only want to do it once a month.

And that makes it better does it?
Original post by EatAndRevise
I guess I have won you over with my offer, since you are already sticking up for me :biggrin:

I can't help it hun, you've kinda made an impression on me... :wink:
Wtf has this thread turned into...?

Twilight... continued.

*shudder* - and not the good kind. :K:
And that makes it better does it?

It would mkake it more special.
Original post by godivaontherocks
*shudder* - and not the good kind. :K:

Shuddering is never a good thing.
It would mkake it more special.

Ok, would you also give her some sort of sleeping pills before you start making the fantasy real?
Shuddering is never a good thing.

Well you've never gotten laid so how would you know?:rolleyes:

lol love how adorably clueless you are though hun, it's... adorable.:smile:
Ok, would you also give her some sort of sleeping pills before you start making the fantasy real?

Um, no. I'm not going to use drugs... That's wrong and also illegal. My partner would need to be consenting to being lifted up and tucked in bed.
Um, no. I'm not going to use drugs... That's wrong and also illegal. My partner would need to be consenting to being lifted up and tucked in bed.

Do you think she would consent to it?
Well you've never gotten laid so how would you know?:rolleyes:

lol love how adorably clueless you are though hun, it's... adorable.:smile:

No, I've not had vaginal intercourse. Isn't shuddering a precursor to shivering?

Thank you for calling me adorable.

Sounds like that Sleeping Beauty thriller movie.
Do you think she would consent to it?

That I do not know. If she doesn't I'll be sad but I'll have to live with it. I should be able to do my other fantasies with her though.
No, I've not had vaginal intercourse. Isn't shuddering a precursor to shivering?

Thank you for calling me adorable.

You're very welcome. Er, no, you're gonna have one hell of a wedding night! :wink:
Reply 98
Original post by ChickenMadness
ball room waltz in Victorian clothing would be kewl.

Hungarian dancing with da Brahms suited out sounds like my style.
You're very welcome. Er, no, you're gonna have one hell of a wedding night! :wink:

I understand how the vagina works, I know what the homoglous structures are. I somewhat understand wht happens during sexual intercourse... I'm learning about gametogenesis right now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending