The Student Room Group

Maths revision: help/tutoring

I have 2 maths exams coming up in June and was wondering if anyone could help me learn and recap some topics, I also have some past papers.

I feel that I am capable of achieving a C grade in maths but would really love to achieve higher and I feel that with a little help from someone who done relatively well in their maths gcse I could achieve this.

Help would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks.
Dude...

You could go from E/D to B or even A/A* within 3 weeks. Especially at GCSE level. Just download your syllabus and watch tutorials of the topic on YouTube and then practice.
Original post by Dobs90
I have 2 maths exams coming up in June and was wondering if anyone could help me learn and recap some topics, I also have some past papers.

I feel that I am capable of achieving a C grade in maths but would really love to achieve higher and I feel that with a little help from someone who done relatively well in their maths gcse I could achieve this.

Thanks.

get the CGP gcse cd-rom it covers everything from scratch -thats what i did
Original post by Dobs90

Thanks.

Doing the GCSE this year too... I'm on an A* in maths and usually get 95-100 in the papers so feel free to ask for help and I'll go through any topics you want me to.
Reply 4
Original post by L'Etudiant
Dude...

You could go from E/D to B or even A/A* within 3 weeks. Especially at GCSE level. Just download your syllabus and watch tutorials of the topic on YouTube and then practice.

Ok thanks...
Reply 5
Original post by #sarahsmith2
Doing the GCSE this year too... I'm on an A* in maths and usually get 95-100 in the papers so feel free to ask for help and I'll go through any topics you want me to.

That would really help, how can I contact you?
Reply 6
Original post by yasmin#2
get the CGP gcse cd-rom it covers everything from scratch -thats what i did

Ok thank you.
Original post by Dobs90

Thanks.

examsolutions is love, examsolutions is life.

^ Check out examsolutions website for GCSE help. Advice from an A level student. :wink:
Original post by Dobs90
That would really help, how can I contact you?

Feel free to PM any time.:smile:
Reply 9
If anyone need's any help, got A* in IGCSE Maths, A in Aditional Maths and A*s in Maths and Further Maths at A-level, and am not too pedantic. :smile:
Also have helped out a fair few friends at Maths.
Reply 10
Original post by Marakh
If anyone need's any help, got A* in IGCSE Maths, A in Aditional Maths and A*s in Maths and Further Maths at A-level, and am not too pedantic. :smile:

To be honest there are a couple of bits in the A2 maths which annoy me - mainly remembering the trig

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
examsolutions is love, examsolutions is life.

^ Check out examsolutions website for GCSE help. Advice from an A level student. :wink:

Ok thanks a lot:smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Marakh

Ok I'll message you tomorrow and we'll work something out...
Reply 13
Original post by Andy98
To be honest there are a couple of bits in the A2 maths which annoy me - mainly remembering the trig

Posted from TSR Mobile

what stuff in the trig?

Stuck on this question from the AQA maths textbook. Appreciate any help, thanks.
Original post by Dobs90

Thanks.

Hi I'd be happy to help if you want to pm me! I got an A* 90% and am predicted an A for AS maths

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Marakh
what stuff in the trig?

The C3&4 stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest