The Student Room Group

Taking over Prom Night.

Salutations. So my A level prom is coming up and I am on the organising committee. Do not worry, I have every intention of usurping authority (a party coup if you you will) taking over The Prom, kicking away the politically correct bureaucracy and making sure everyone has a good time. So we have everything pretty much ready. However, I would like to make sure everything is interested. The punch bowl will be spiked (if you're not cheating you're not trying hard enough!) and I have ensured that blurred lines will be one of the songs played as well as other songs that are not politically correct drivel. However, any other suggestions would be great. I would like this night to be a banter bus all the way to Banterbury.

Edit: Is there a way to encourage date rapes/surprise sex (the term date rape is far too pejorative) in a subtle manner that is undetected!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
I want to make sure everyone has a great time!
Jesus Christ the punch is spiked AND youre playing blurred lines!!! This is a ride i certainly couldn't handle.
Reply 3
Original post by coatsoft
Jesus Christ the punch is spiked AND youre playing blurred lines!!! This is a ride i certainly couldn't handle.

OP is a rebel without a cause for sure.
Reply 4

Lol, yes I know it sounds rather tame but who knows by the end of it we could even have a few date rapes (I prefer the term surprise sex) and maybe the odd visit to Accident and Emergency for a stomach pumping.
Reply 5
Original post by scotttb
OP is a rebel without a cause for sure.

No, I do have a cause to reduce inhibitions and do away with consent.
Original post by insurgo
Lol, yes I know it sounds rather tame but who knows by the end of it we could even have a few date rapes (I prefer the term surprise sex) and maybe the odd visit to Accident and Emergency for a stomach pumping.

i have always imagined these are the sort of attitudes that people who gp to the top posh boarding schools have
Reply 7
Original post by insurgo
No, I do have a cause to reduce inhibitions and do away with consent.

I was referring to the proverbial rebel without a cause
Reply 8
Original post by scotttb
I was referring to the proverbial rebel without a cause

No, I do not pretend to be that. One of my friends wants to hand out condoms that had holes pierced in them as a way of thinning out numbers going to university, so there is a sort of culling idea on some level.
Reply 9
OP

u r 2 edgy 4 me
Reply 10
i have always imagined these are the sort of attitudes that people who gp to the top posh boarding schools have

Just making sure everyone has a great time!
Reply 11
Original post by AdamCee
OP

u r 2 edgy 4 me

I make no claims to be edgy. Just ensuring everyone has a great time, at any means necessary!
Alcohoolic jellies are always a good stealthy way to get a party 'spiked' :wink:

Quick Reply