The Student Room Group

Do you believe in God?

I do!

Scroll to see replies

I grew up in a fairly religious household. But from a young age I knew I had no faith what so ever.
Original post by NettleRune
I grew up in a fairly religious household. But from a young age I knew I had no faith what so ever.

Why is that? What do you do in tough times? Don't you think that there is a hand guiding your life towards something good?
Reply 3
I do.
i do :biggrin:
Nope, been an atheist for 10 years or so now
My family attended church regularly until I was 7 but I've never been religious really. It's not something me or my family really talk/care about but if I had to use a label I'd say I'm pretty much atheist
Undecided. I change my mind every other day. I don't believe in the traditional idea of God, but I do like to believe there is a maker of the universe and whoever/whatever that may be has a use/reason for us being here. I don't like thinking we're here for no reason.
Reply 8
Original post by Adipoptosis
I do!

I do and I have a story why :smile:
Even though my entire family is Christian I could never understand how they all just believed without questioning it. Sometimes I want to believe but it's too hard. But right now it's nope.
(edited 9 years ago)
I don't :biggrin:
Yep, but not because I need to give my life meaning, I can do that on my own. And not because I want a celestial reward or fear being sent to hell. I don't need the threat of punishment to be a decent person.
No I don't. I don't come from a religious family either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Yep, but not because I need to give my life meaning, I can do that on my own. And not because I want a celestial reward or fear being sent to hell. I don't need the threat of punishment to be a decent person.

I always thought you were atheist? :O
Original post by yasmin#2
I always thought you were atheist? :O

Nope :tongue:
No
Original post by BCMFM16
I do and I have a story why :smile:

And what is that?
Reply 17
No.
Always have, always will :smile:
Original post by yasmin#2