The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Considering Fashion Marketing at LCF

I have been offered a place at LCF for fashion marketing and place at Westminster for fashion merchandise management but I'm really torn on which one to go to. I know that LCF is seen as a more prestigious university but I was really impressed by the course at westminster as they have 100% graduate employment in the fashion industry afterwards. Would love to hear if someone knows anything about the course at LCF as it's new and there's less reviews etc. I feel I'm more suited to the course at LCF but I'm a bit concerned about the lack of university life/social life. There isn't a campus and there doesn't seem to be much diversity in people with other interests. The female:male ratio is also extremely high. Would I have a normal university life here?? Would love to hear back from anyone who has got any information on either university
Original post by Emcd1995
I have been offered a place at LCF for fashion marketing and place at Westminster for fashion merchandise management but I'm really torn on which one to go to. I know that LCF is seen as a more prestigious university but I was really impressed by the course at westminster as they have 100% graduate employment in the fashion industry afterwards. Would love to hear if someone knows anything about the course at LCF as it's new and there's less reviews etc. I feel I'm more suited to the course at LCF but I'm a bit concerned about the lack of university life/social life. There isn't a campus and there doesn't seem to be much diversity in people with other interests. The female:male ratio is also extremely high. Would I have a normal university life here?? Would love to hear back from anyone who has got any information on either university

hi i am having the same issue this year with which university i want to go to this year and i was wondering, which uni did you choose in the end?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending