The Student Room Group

Work from home

http://0314202881.bighosting.co.uk/

I'm wondering if anyone has worked from home and if it is legitimate could you recommend a trustworthy site/company?

I like the idea but I am a bit skeptical.
Reply 1
Original post by techdude101
http://0314202881.bighosting.co.uk/

I'm wondering if anyone has worked from home and if it is legitimate could you recommend a trustworthy site/company?

I like the idea but I am a bit skeptical.

yes it is legitimate

Yes everyone likes the idea of working from home, but there is not much money to be made. Saw one advert today that sounded promising but you had to put £200 up front as well as sale the merchandised. Just be careful you don't get ripped of, don't part with any money there are so many scams - get rich quick...no such thing.

What about starting your own online business, there are lots of affiliations, i.e you recommend products and get commissions on the sales. Think ebay does a affiliations, but you earn little commissions, not sure its worth it.
That URL does not look legitimate, would rather not click to even check what it's about.
Reply 3
Original post by Caroljo
yes it is legitimate

Yes everyone likes the idea of working from home, but there is not much money to be made. Saw one advert today that sounded promising but you had to put £200 up front as well as sale the merchandised. Just be careful you don't get ripped of, don't part with any money there are so many scams - get rich quick...no such thing.

What about starting your own online business, there are lots of affiliations, i.e you recommend products and get commissions on the sales. Think ebay does a affiliations, but you earn little commissions, not sure its worth it.

Sorry..missed the point, I thought you were asking whether working from home is legitimate, not the website (which I haven't opened!!). I have no idea if the website is legitimate.
Reply 4
Original post by Caroljo
Sorry..missed the point, I thought you were asking whether working from home is legitimate, not the website (which I haven't opened!!). I have no idea if the website is legitimate.

Just checked the website, you buy the product and earn commission on your sales. Not a scam but very hard to make money.
Reply 5
I had an idea it was something like that.
Thanks for all of your replies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending