The Student Room Group
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

information about the university

I am planning to start a masters in forensic Psychology but i just wanted to get people's opinions on the course and the university in general?
Any help would be great, thanks!
Reply 1
Hi - I don't know anything about the course I'm afraid, but I'm in my third year at Winchester and I love it here. It's a really friendly university. Let me know if you have any questions :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester
Reply 2
Original post by codle
Hi - I don't know anything about the course I'm afraid, but I'm in my third year at Winchester and I love it here. It's a really friendly university. Let me know if you have any questions :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey there, may I ask what you're studying?
Reply 3
Original post by alexyyyy
Hey there, may I ask what you're studying?

English and Creative Writing :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by codle
English and Creative Writing :smile:

Nice, I'm going to be studying Philosophy, Religion and Ethics.
I currently study Theology, Religion and Ethics as a first year so I can tell you about the department.
Reply 6
Nice! What's the department like?
They're really friendly, I do combined honours so I have something to compare them to. We are getting a new department leader so can't say what she's like at the mo but all the other lecturers are really friendly and approachable. Only thing is, as the department is small there's not a lot of modules to choose from and a lot of people doing philosophy do a lot of theology as well.
Reply 8
Original post by codle

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, Do you know if they have any open days coming up any time soon?
Reply 9
Original post by katie b 94
Thanks, Do you know if they have any open days coming up any time soon?

I don't know off the top of my head I'm afraid - best thing to do is to check the website :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending