The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

University of Manchester Secondary PGCE 2015-2016

Hey guys!

I have firmed my offer to study for a secondary PGCE at the University of Manchester 2015-2016.

I was just setting up a thread to get to know one another and maybe get in contact if anyone else is also looking to sort postgraduate accommodation out?

Feel free to say hi!
Reply 1
Congratulations. What discipline will you be learning to teach in?

I'm doing the English Secondary PGCE and after a cursory glance at the prices of the postgraduate accommodation have decided I would get more bang for my buck getting a house-share. What area/s are you looking at?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by adross

I'm doing the English Secondary PGCE and after a cursory glance at the prices of the postgraduate accommodation have decided I would get more bang for my buck getting a house-share. What area/s are you looking at?

Congrats to you too!

I'm doing the Chemistry PGCE. I completely agree; I'm definitely keen to get a house-share and it would be cool to share with other PGCE students if possible! I'm not entirely sure about the area but something relatively close to the city centre if possible. What about yourself?
Reply 3
Excellent. Do you know if there's a group on Facebook (or whatever else) for Manchester Secondary PGCE 2015-2016?

Failing that, do you have Facebook? I think it would be valuable to exchange ideas/concerns about September.

I will post some contact details on here when I have finished work.
Reply 4
I don't think there is one set up for secondary PGCE offers to be fair.

Yeah, drop me an add on Facebook - Ricky Staniland.
Reply 5
Original post by adross

Hi. I have an interview for the secondary English PGCE. How did you find the interview and what were you given for the teaching task?!

Any help would be great help.

Thanks 😀😆

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending