The Student Room Group

Would you have sex with a girl who has a big belly?

I'm petite overall, used to be a size 6 but because I've gained quite a lot of weight on my belly and thighs, I'm now an 8. People say an 8 is a good size, but let me tell you, I'm an 8 mainly because of my belly!! (Dw I'm not horrendously fat but having a big belly compared to the rest of my small frame makes me feel quite insecure).

Would guys be put off having sex with a girl who has a belly? Whether you're in a relationship or a ONS? Answer honestly please.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

What kind of 'belly' are we speaking here? Faint podge or a tyre-yard? I've drunkenly found myself in bed with the latter, never again.
(edited 9 years ago)
Depends how big, if it was just the belly that stuck out on a small frame then it may be pretty off putting and not attractive.

I'm quite nervous about seeing my girlfriend naked for the first time because it's possible she could have a bit of a belly and I might be put off quite a lot :redface:
It all depends on if I'm attracted to her or not.
If the dude likes you, I don't think he's gonna care about how big your tummy is. Like, I think he's more concerned about the booty and the boobs - in my opinion. But I wouldn't worry about it
No fat people are unworthy of the D
Reply 6
I like girls who aren't chubby but aren't skinny either, just nice and healthy. Preferably ones that go to the gym.
If its so big that I cant balance a pint on it without any fear of it spilling then not a chance.
Well yeah, but I'de personally try to do better.
This is me all over. Time for some exercise me thinks (for me anyway). Sure there's plenty of guys that won't care, I've been with guys that didn't seem to care. Mind you we didn't have sex but I'm uncomfortable so that's more than enough motivation.
yes I would be put off if it was a ONS I would just do her doggy
No I wouldn't be put off, I've found large women attractive and same as any other size. I like a woman to hold on to and lay my head, i like a big booty and bust too. It looks best on women big elsewhere but too extreme is where I draw the line.
lol you're a size 8 :smile: so what you class as a big belly will not really be that big at all!

Im sure it's all perfectly fine - we all judge ourselves harshly
Original post by NutE
I'm petite overall, used to be a size 6 but because I've gained quite a lot of weight on my belly and thighs, I'm now an 8. People say an 8 is a good size, but let me tell you, I'm an 8 mainly because of my belly!! (Dw I'm not horrendously fat but having a big belly compared to the rest of my small frame makes me feel quite insecure).

Would guys be put off having sex with a girl who has a belly? Whether you're in a relationship or a ONS? Answer honestly please.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm skinny size 6 so I wouldn't know anything about your pain personally. But my sister is a 14/16 and ... chubby. She has quite a belly but VERY BIG boobs too lol :tongue: Her boyfriend loves all of her wobbly bits and cuddling her because he thinks she's very soft and squishy. He likes putting his head on her belly. lol I never asked for all that info but it's pretty cute.

So I don't think it's a problem for every guy. There's sure to be someone out there for you who is a "belly-cuddler". :biggrin: As for the thighs, I wouldn't know that either. But a lot of guys like chunkier girls because they look less fragile, therefore less likely to break. And they... erm. Cushion better. If you catch my drift...
Yes
Reply 15
Have done in the past, probably will in the future. Depends on the woman and the craic we have.
If she was cute yesBut the real answer isIf your gut is bigger then your lady chest then no
Did once but was very drunk. Generally not, sorry
Original post by NutE

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm my opinion it really depends on the girl. I find nice down to earth girls more attractive than girls who are judgmental and arrogant doesn't matter if they weigh more. Doesn't matter how big you are within reason lads will still like you if you treat them right.
Reply 19
Original post by The Rage2
no one wants a fat girl eeewwww

No one wants a small ****

Latest

Trending

Trending