The Student Room Group

Best job websites for 16 years old...

Hello, I've made a thread before to do with part time jobs but in this thread I was wondering if anyone knows any good job websites for teens looking for job obviously in a retail environment. I know a couple of websites such as: reed, monster and indeed :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Uz25
Hello, I've made a thread before to do with part time jobs but in this thread I was wondering if anyone knows any good job websites for teens looking for job obviously in a retail environment. I know a couple of websites such as: reed, monster and indeed :smile:

Yours best bet is to look on the companies own websites, most stores advertise directly rather than using job websites. i.e just google: Gap jobs, Next jobs, or whatever stores you want to work in and see what vacancies they have.
Reply 2
I swear by Indeed for mine :smile: and keep your eyes open when your in town as a fair amount to advertise in store.... I did have a few others bookmarked, shall go and find them for ya :biggrin:
Original post by Samwin
I swear by Indeed for mine :smile: and keep your eyes open when your in town as a fair amount to advertise in store.... I did have a few others bookmarked, shall go and find them for ya :biggrin:

Thanks aha I'm sure you told me you're ganna do that in my old thread but never did!:wink:
Reply 6
aaaah no worries :tongue: thanks for reminding me! I think this is what is known in some circles as an early senior moment :smile: hope that they help you :biggrin:
Original post by Uz25

Why just online? Go direct to retail store and ask for job.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by kieran101090
Why just online? Go direct to retail store and ask for job.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would imagine they probably have, but a fair amount of stores (even the small ones) have their applicants apply online, so the OP and Uz25 probably wanna know where to start as first time job hunters :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending