The Student Room Group

Is this reaction normal or does it suggest he has feelings for me. ..

This might be long so bare with me.
In a chem lesson I inhaled fumes and coughed and went out. My mate told me that this guy who I know is gay asked twice in a row "is she okay? " to the teacher.

I find this thing weird cuz most guys don't give a damn..
Original post by Anonymous
In a chem lesson I inhaled fumes and coughed and went out. My mate told me that this guy who I know is gay asked twice in a row "is she okay? " to the teacher.

Answering your own question.

I find this thing weird cuz most guys don't give a damn..

Bear with me, because my response might be long.

Nah
'Fancies you innit, even if you a boy or a girl, even if he is gay, still fancies you. Fancies you'

he fancies you.
I think the fact that he's gay means he won't have any feelings of sexual affection towards you at least. That or he's bi, or pretending to be gay to get close to you or something clever yet creepy. I wouldn't read into it too deeply.
Nah, gay people worry a lot like "ohhh maaa gaaad, is shee alright"
Reply 6
Original post by Darkwarrior23

Lool :wink: ahaha that made me laugh
Reply 7
Original post by timetoella
'Fancies you innit, even if you a boy or a girl, even if he is gay, still fancies you. Fancies you'

he fancies you.

I'm a girl lol. I've always noticed him starring for a couple of months however he stopped for a year
No i dont think so if im honest, he may of just been worried about you and wanted to know if you were ok xx
Original post by SceneKid17
No i dont think so if im honest, he may of just been worried about you and wanted to know if you were ok xx
I'm a girl lol. I've always noticed him starring for a couple of months however he stopped for a year
yeah listen to him he knows what he's talking about he's gay just swapped his male sign for female :biggrin: innit scene boy
Original post by timetoella
yeah listen to him he knows what he's talking about he's gay just swapped his male sign for female :biggrin: innit scene boy

im a girl actually :/
Original post by SceneKid17
im a girl actually :/

Prove it
Original post by Darkwarrior23

Only joking OP this is probably more accurate but who knows he might think you're gorgeous or feel sorry for the marginalised because he's gay
I don’t need to prove it! I know who I am whether you like it or not

A whole bloody year, lass.

jfc
[QUOTE="Retired_Messiah;55162909"]A whole bloody year, lass.

jfc[/QUOTE

I mean for a month, my bad lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending