The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Renting a house in first year

Hi everybody,

Against my better judgement I'm helping out my sister who is starting at MMU Manchester Campus in September. For whatever reason she doesn't want to live in halls (perhaps after a bad experience in London last year) and wants to rent a house with two of her friends. Anybody able to point me in the direction of the best student accommodation? She is stressing out about it and I know it'll be a lot easier to sort it out myself.

Thanks guys!
Original post by Loojay
Hi everybody,

Against my better judgement I'm helping out my sister who is starting at MMU Manchester Campus in September. For whatever reason she doesn't want to live in halls (perhaps after a bad experience in London last year) and wants to rent a house with two of her friends. Anybody able to point me in the direction of the best student accommodation? She is stressing out about it and I know it'll be a lot easier to sort it out myself.

Thanks guys!

Manchester Student Homes might be a good place to start - this also includes private halls (if these are smaller flats she could ask for them to be put together with no "strangers" - same as sharing a flat really) - or just use Rightmove - just have to be careful regarding locations if unfamiliar with the area, distances etc.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending