The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Problems with applying for accommodation 2015

Hi everyone,
I just tried to apply for accommodation at Stirling after logging into my account for the first time today and whenever I click on the link for the online application, I get an error message.
Has this happened to anyone else? I think they mentioned having problems on the Open Day 10 days ago, so I am not sure if they have already fixed that or not.

Thanks in advance for any replies and help! :smile:
Original post by hope29
Hi everyone,
I just tried to apply for accommodation at Stirling after logging into my account for the first time today and whenever I click on the link for the online application, I get an error message.
Has this happened to anyone else? I think they mentioned having problems on the Open Day 10 days ago, so I am not sure if they have already fixed that or not.

Thanks in advance for any replies and help! :smile:

Hi, this type of problem is not uncommon, however it rarely lasts for more than 24h. If you're still not able to apply tomorrow PM, I would contact Accommodation services on 01786 467066. Worst case scenario, they will forward you on to the IT services department, and they will sort it out for you.

Hope you get it sorted :smile:
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 2
Hi,
thanks for the quick reply! :smile:
I'll try it again tomorrow afternoon and see what happens.
Again thanks for your help and have a great evening!
Original post by hope29
Hi,
thanks for the quick reply! :smile:
I'll try it again tomorrow afternoon and see what happens.
Again thanks for your help and have a great evening!

Did you manage to get this sorted?
Reply 4
Yes, I did, thank you for your help!!! I just got a contract offer after sending them my application yesterday. :smile:
Hi, I'm just wondering how long after you firmed Stirling as your choice did you receive an email from them with your registration details for applying for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hi,
I received an email within 24h. They'll send you a link and details to log into your student account with your "welcoming email". You can then log in and apply for accommodation, but as you can read above, it may not work during the first 24h after activating your account but it should work just fine after that.
Ah I only just accepted my offer last night so that will be why I haven't heard from them.
Thank you for your help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest