The Student Room Group

Anyone have any ideas for a good part time job?

Hi there.
I'm currently struggling to find a good part time job. For my job experience (2-3 years ago), I worked in a car garage. It was an alright-ish experience. Last summer, I briefly worked in a charity shop (1 and a half months), before starting another year at college. I've recently wanted to get a part time job, which will get me out of the house more often, meet more people and pay for my own things. However, I would like to work in a retail store (Eg. Superdry, GAME). Could I pursue to work in these retail store jobs, or would I work in supermarkets, and build myself up?
Many thanks.
Azza
Original post by azzabazza1
Hi there.
I'm currently struggling to find a good part time job. For my job experience (2-3 years ago), I worked in a car garage. It was an alright-ish experience. Last summer, I briefly worked in a charity shop (1 and a half months), before starting another year at college. I've recently wanted to get a part time job, which will get me out of the house more often, meet more people and pay for my own things. However, I would like to work in a retail store (Eg. Superdry, GAME). Could I pursue to work in these retail store jobs, or would I work in supermarkets, and build myself up?
Many thanks.
Azza

Mcdonalds?
Reply 2
i would imagine game or super dry receives far more applicants than how many available positions they have. having said that you can always try

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending