The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Best Gym

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a gym in Bournemouth that has heavy dumbells (50kg +), bench press, squat racks and areas to deadlift.

I'm a postgrad student at BU and I study at the BU Executive Business Center. I dont want to use the gym at the talbot campus so am looking for the best gym in Bournemouth city center. Is "the gym" and good? what about the ymca? I want a pretty hard core gym.

Any help would be appreciated!

tnx
Original post by benny441
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a gym in Bournemouth that has heavy dumbells (50kg +), bench press, squat racks and areas to deadlift.

I'm a postgrad student at BU and I study at the BU Executive Business Center. I dont want to use the gym at the talbot campus so am looking for the best gym in Bournemouth city center. Is "the gym" and good? what about the ymca? I want a pretty hard core gym.

Any help would be appreciated!

tnx

"The Gym" in Bournemouth is a good gym, however they do not have 50KG dumbbells (only go up to 30KG).

I don't know of any gyms with dumbbells 50KG+, so it may be worth giving gyms a call or you could pop in to ask.
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
The Gym is probably one of the best I've seen in Bmouth, too bad it doesn't have what you're after.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending