The Student Room Group

girls would you let another girl give you oral?

Scroll to see replies

Does it always have to be clean shaven?

I haven't given oral to a girl, but I imagine if I did, I'd want less hair around certain parts. :flutter::giggle:
Original post by candlejsra

I haven't given oral to a girl, but I imagine if I did, I'd want less hair around certain parts. :flutter::giggle:
It doesn't have to be.:nah::nah::daydreaming: Depends on personal preferences :h:
Reply 22
Is the answer to this question not obvious. Lesbian = yes. Straight = no. Somewhere in the middle = just maybe depending on circumstance and wine consumption.
Original post by candlejsra

no but would you let a girl do it to you
Reply 24
Original post by elephont
This feels like a pervy omegle question.

Lmao:biggrin:
Yes. Have. It was great.
Original post by karl pilkington
no but would you let a girl do it to you

I rarely let my boyfriend do it, so probably not.
Yeah I would and I'd do it too

What's the big deal?
Original post by Zarek
Is the answer to this question not obvious. Lesbian = yes. Straight = no. Somewhere in the middle = just maybe depending on circumstance and wine consumption.

Hahahaha - exactly!
Original post by Juicy J
I'm not a girl but I've always been fond of the idea/image of a girl going down on another girl.

That's a really original opinion. Tell me more.
Reply 30
Original post by SmashConcept
That's a really original opinion. Tell me more.

This^^^^
All this fascination for something so ordinary. Oral penetration can be mouthwatering pleasurable, downright painful or quite un-stimulating, depending on who is doing it. You must be careful and make sure you trust the person you're doing it with. Regardless if you're giving or receiving... I've been at both ends.
Reply 32
Original post by PhilosopherQueen
All this fascination for something so ordinary. Oral penetration can be mouthwatering pleasurable, downright painful or quite un-stimulating, depending on who is doing it. You must be careful and make sure you trust the person you're doing it with. Regardless if you're giving or receiving... I've been at both ends.

Kinda goes out the window with more casual flings, just sayin.
Surely it depends on who you have the casual fling with? You could have a causal fling with your best friend
Reply 34
Original post by PhilosopherQueen
Surely it depends on who you have the casual fling with? You could have a causal fling with your best friend

You could but you could also have a one night stand, hard to trust someone you cant even see properly in the strobe lights of a nightclub :rolleyes:
YES! Even though I'm straight, I find it really hot :smile:
Reply 36
She can go down on me, but I'm not sure I'd go down on her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NutE
She can go down on me, but I'm not sure I'd go down on her

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rude.

Give to receive. Golden rule.
Reply 38
Original post by Id and Ego seek
Rude.

Give to receive. Golden rule.

I said 'she can'. She doesnt have to

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Original post by karl pilkington
or would you think it was disgusting?

Best question ever asked on TSR . I always wondered about this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending