The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

University of Salford Adult Nursing March 2016 intake

Hey all, Just decided to make new thread. Who is going for the March 2016 adult nursing intake?

Looking Forward to meeting you all

:smile: :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Meeeee!

:smile:
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by lucymaria
Meeeee!

:smile:

YEEY are you looking for ward to it? :smile:
Reply 3
Hey, I am too. Just researching housing, minefield!
I am too, got my interview tomorrow!
Reply 5
Hey am going for march 2016 adult intake and looking for accomodation with someone and also will like to know when we apply for the nhs bursuary and apply for accomodation :smile:
Reply 6
I had my interview on 10/6 and just found out I got in! Woo hoo :smile:
Reply 7
how did the interview go? @Gemma1990x was told that the accommodation process starts in september. i aint sure when the nhs bursary begins. do you know? @Samia77. yeey weldone @Vkenney .. are you looking forward to start?
Reply 8
Yes I can't wait!! Really looking forward to it! Are you looking forward to it?? x
I haven't heard anything back yet, I'm starting to worry :frown:
Reply 10
Me :biggrin:. Im soo scared yet excited. Need accommodation anyone know when we get more information on it?
I am a March 15 nursing student and you should apply for your bursary around Christmas time and you should also contact Eddie Colman and John Lester then. They are the main nursing halls because they offer 52 week contracts. Get in touch with them sooner rather than later as you apply on the phone for a room in March and they can be a bloody nightmare trying to get.

http://www.salfordstudentvillage.com/
What date in March did you start this year?
Original post by Gemma1990x
What date in March did you start this year?

I am not really sure what you mean but I moved into halls on the 20th March and my first day at uni was the 22nd.
I meant first day of uni.
Just so i have a rough idea of when we will be starting this March
Original post by Gemma1990x
I meant first day of uni.
Just so i have a rough idea of when we will be starting this March

Yeah it will be virtually the same as mine which ever day the Monday is for that week. If you contact them when you have your place they will be able to give you your weeks timetable for the entire three year programme. It tells you what weeks you are in theory, practice, annual leave ect.

Just be warned March start students like us do not get summer or christmas off. We are on placement for both which sucks but folks once you are there you won't want to leave! Salford and the trusts are incredible.
I have done part of my nursing before but at uclan, was a September student and I didn't get them off either but i expect it as it isn't a 9-5 job.

Oh that's good thanks for telling me about that, I will definitely want that timetable before I start.

I'm really excited can't wait to start!
Reply 17
Hey has anyone got their timetables then for the March 2016 intake ?
I've got a plan that has the practice and theory blocks but that's only until September.

Also any ideas what days were in uni or is it the 5 days?
Reply 19
Hi Gemma how did you get the plan? Where can I get a copy from?
Thanks
Vicki

Quick Reply

Latest