The Student Room Group

I hate the way I look?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NutE
haha repped you because that made me laugh :smile:

they're cute though, they're so childish awwww babiess

"My husband beats me and slept with my sister and mum" Is your average headline. Not so cute now is it :rolleyes:
Original post by binarythoughts
That's not the result they typically give. Maybe try doing weighted squats?
Oh and don't forget the smile! Add in some confidence too.

I could probably do with seeing a dietician tbh because of how bad my body is.
I try but when you're surrounded by gorgeous girls who attract the attention of gorgeous guys who don't take any notice of you, it's very difficult. Thanks though!
Original post by phunky_fresh
Shaun T is a mad man! I thought I was going to die doing one of his workouts, well I felt very lightheaded.

lmao i do T25 everyday! (week 4 of alpha atm)... haha its crazy work but its worth it eventually
Awwww don't say that :frown: I'm sure your stunning doesn't mean your ugly just coz a guy didn't compliment you there's a lot more to beauty than just looks! im sorry you feel this way xxxxx
Reply 24
Original post by BioStudentx
"My husband beats me and slept with my sister and mum" Is your average headline. Not so cute now is it :rolleyes:

There was one that said 'I saw my cheating ex on Jeremy Kyle - she owes me £6000'

aahahahahahahahahahah
Original post by Anonymous
I don't think I'll ever get a boyfriend. I have incredibly small boobs, no bum, no figure nothing. I'm just like a thin lamp post, it's ridiculous. I know I'm not going to get a guy but it bugs me. I don't even have a pretty face and my personality must be crap too because no guy ever seems interested. What's the point anymore? :frown:

You need to have a positive mind-set. It is not all about looks and personally if I was a boy I would go more for personality rather then the looks.

I am not saying that looks don't matter but seriously fretting over something you have no control over is pointless.

You need to embrace who you are and let your body do its thing naturally.

I know it is easier said than done as I am a girl too and know how you feel.

Also there are some positives of being skinny.:smile:
I don't think I'll ever get a boyfriend. I have incredibly small boobs, no bum, no figure nothing. I'm just like a thin lamp post, it's ridiculous. I know I'm not going to get a guy but it bugs me. I don't even have a pretty face and my personality must be crap too because no guy ever seems interested. What's the point anymore? :frown:

Not all guys are after massive boobs or bum you know :smile: some guys like... well what you described.:wink:
Can't really comment on personality because i dont know you but i doubt thats the reason, i'm the most average person you'll ever meet in looks and personality. As such i never have had a relationship or any attention all my life and im 23 now. however in that time i've learnt is not all looks (but not kiddin ourselves here, they probably make it a damn sight easier) but about how outgoing you are, if you just talk to people they will get the chance to get to know you, then they see you as who you are. I'm feeling like a bit of a hypocrite here because i still don't do it myself, I'm just an introvert but hey, take it or leave it :smile:
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
lmao i do T25 everyday! (week 4 of alpha atm)... haha its crazy work but its worth it eventually

Mate Kudo to you. I've heard good things about T25 so might give it go since my holiday is slowly approaching (I pray I don't experience the same thing again though lol)
I try but when you're surrounded by gorgeous girls who attract the attention of gorgeous guys who don't take any notice of you, it's very difficult. Thanks though!

maybe the reason is your too busy looking at the gorgeous guys to notice the shy average guy at the back looking at you? :tongue:
Where are all the guys on TSR constantly complaining that they can't get a gf, whenever there is a girl saying she can't get a bf?? Surely both people could just resolve their problems by getting together? :P
Original post by phunky_fresh
Mate Kudo to you. I've heard good things about T25 so might give it go since my holiday is slowly approaching (I pray I don't experience the same thing again though lol)

haha its less intense than Insanity for sure :smile: good luck
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
maybe the reason is your too busy looking at the gorgeous guys to notice the shy average guy at the back looking at you? :tongue:

I don't gawp at gorgeous guys all the time though. I'm just saying I know I can't get someone who would be my 'ideal man' I.e. a bit of muscle, hiker-esque, because I'm not good enough. I have nothing against shy average guys but I don't even get 'average' guys look at me. Does this make me below average and ugly?
Reply 32

In the most non-creepy way possible maybe show us a pic?

I felt the same way not to long ago and when I got reassured by some outside eyes with fresh opinions I felt a lot better and pretty much all my anxieties about my looks were basically just in my head.
Original post by NutE
There was one that said 'I saw my cheating ex on Jeremy Kyle - she owes me £6000'

aahahahahahahahahahah

Link the vid :biggrin::laugh::laugh:
Reply 34
Listen to me. You are perfect just the way you are! I am telling you now, one day, you will find someone that understands you for who you are and that will love you more than anyone else on this planet. TRUST ME: you will. It might take a year or even longer, but once you find that person you'll realise that it was worth it. Never listen to anyone who says that you are anything but amazing! You should really listen to this song, it will help you, trust me :smile: Stay awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGZq9QdEMOA

I want you to really listen to the lyrics. Close your eyes and just listen :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
I have nothing against shy average guys but I don't even get 'average' guys look at me. Does this make me below average and ugly?

No. :smile: From what your saying I am pretty confident that your a lot better looking than you think. But, it sucks if you have no evidence to support what I, and others, are saying but I don't have the answer I'm afraid, I haven't figured it out yet :smile: I'll let you know if I do though:s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 37
It all about being feminine and there's lots that can be done. Being vivacious, pretty clothes, make up, hairstyle. Not everyone is or can be in the ultra attractive set and you just have to work with what you've got. With effort pretty much everyone ends up happy.

Everyone has given a lot of good advice here. If you try and see yourself and beautiful and make that effort then everyone else will eventually begin to see it too. Maybe some people already can see it! I'm sure people notice you.

Dietitians don't really work with the general public unless you have an illness/mental disorder.
Where are all the guys on TSR constantly complaining that they can't get a gf, whenever there is a girl saying she can't get a bf?? Surely both people could just resolve their problems by getting together? :P

most are too young.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending