The Student Room Group

Men, Honest Opinions: What Is "Trashy"?

what clothing/make up/behaviour do you think is trashy on a woman? and is it a turn on or turn off?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I honestly dont care how you wear your clothes or make-up it might not be to my taste, but that doesn't make someone 'trashy'

whats trashy to me is being unnessecarily aggressive or rude girls who drink to much and are loud and obnoxius. Also hypocrite girls who spend 50% calling everyone else a slut and the other 50% sucking dick in club toilets.
Reply 2
Too much makeup.

Overly revealing clothing and clothes that aren't classy.

Overly boyish behavior, swearing, lack of manners, overall acting easy.
i guess something like these outfits ?

Attachment not found
Okay so I'll list things I dislike on ''trashy girls'' Nose piercings, really tacky leggins/jeggings w.e that are see through, girls sneezing on each (I witnessed this happen) having to much make up so they look like an umpa lompa
Reply 5
Trashy = BIG TURN OFF

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by LTG
Too much makeup.

Overly revealing clothing and clothes that aren't classy.

Overly boyish behavior, swearing, lack of manners, overall acting easy.

post pics of this? (besides the obvious jersey shore stuff) :P

is it too much makeup or more the kind? heard guys hated red lipstick and too shiny lip glosses for example
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
post pics of this? (besides the obvious jersey shore stuff) :P

is it too much makeup or more the kind? heard guys hated red lipstick and too shiny lip glosses for example

I mean essentially anything that indicates she is consciously trying to look like that, I like girls who show off their body just in a classy manner and leaving some stuff to the imagination.

I prefer girls without make up in general, but if they do wear it just a nice amount not caked in it.
Reply 8
Original post by FroKane
I honestly dont care how you wear your clothes or make-up it might not be to my taste, but that doesn't make someone 'trashy'

whats trashy to me is being unnessecarily aggressive or rude girls who drink to much and are loud and obnoxius
. Also hypocrite girls who spend 50% calling everyone else a slut and the other 50% sucking dick in club toilets.

Even without the drinking that's annoying to me too :yep:
Reply 9
Original post by LTG
I mean essentially anything that indicates she is consciously trying to look like that, I like girls who show off their body just in a classy manner and leaving some stuff to the imagination.

I prefer girls without make up in general, but if they do wear it just a nice amount not caked in it.

That could mean a lot of things though, any specific items of clothing?

out of interest are short shorts like these trashy?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3tpshFYGB1qj73n7.jpg
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
That could mean a lot of things though, any specific items of clothing?

out of interest are short shorts like these trashy?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3tpshFYGB1qj73n7.jpg

I'm not saying they definitely are, just in my opinion. You have to come to your own conclusions, it's pretty obvious what type of clothing I am referring too.

They just look like normal summer type shorts to me.
revealing clothing, horrible eyebrows, too much tan, unbelievably loud/obnoxious, smoker and heavy drinker. TURN OFF
Original post by FroKane

whats trashy to me is being unnessecarily aggressive or rude girls who drink to much and are loud and obnoxius. Also hypocrite girls who spend 50% calling everyone else a slut and the other 50% sucking dick in club toilets.

This for me^
Original post by quentinhamilton
revealing clothing, horrible eyebrows, too much tan, unbelievably loud/obnoxious, smoker and heavy drinker. TURN OFF

Thanks. A lot of the guys I know find smoking a turn on (I wouldn't do it though)
Essex style.

Namely, mahogany tan that looks like they haven't taken a shower in four months, eyebrows that look like slugs, shiny face, etc. etc. - that generally fake look.. Funnily, a lot of the gay guys seem to adopt this look as well.
Reply 15
Showing knickers is a bit much
Unshaven pubic areas
****e eyebrows
"Only God can judge" tattoo and anything along the lines of that
"Mum" or "Dad" tattoos
Likes Cadillac's
**** tan
Overly lairy attitude
Original post by somemightsay888
****e eyebrows
"Only God can judge" tattoo and anything along the lines of that
"Mum" or "Dad" tattoos
Likes Cadillac's
**** tan
Overly lairy attitude

people get those? :eek:
Original post by Andrew657Thomas
Okay so I'll list things I dislike on ''trashy girls'' Nose piercings, really tacky leggins/jeggings w.e that are see through, girls sneezing on each (I witnessed this happen) having to much make up so they look like an umpa lompa

LOL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending