The Student Room Group

what's the most stressful thing to happen in your life?

what's the most stressful thing to happen in your life? Mine is the death of my brother which was unexplained and unexpected also being unemployed for long periods of time.

Scroll to see replies

Moving city, moving country, moving back! Splitting with an ex in extremely stressing and upsetting circumstances.

Spoiler

Reply 3
The entirety of school?
---
I guess being unemployed is really stressful, but admin jobs from 9-5 in offices with people who drive you mad are equally stressful.

Just life :wink:
Failing maths again would be so heartbreaking and stressful for me as i need it for what i wanna do for the future :frown:
I can't pick between my Mum dying, and my Dad almost dying of lymphoma. One was a bombshell whilst the other was extended torture.
(edited 8 years ago)
Got rejected by a girl
Reply 7
Original post by Sir Candour
I can't pick between my Mum dying, and my Dad almost dying of lymphoma. One was a bombshell whilst the other was extended torture.

:frown:I am sorry to know that. I hope your dad is alright now.
Original post by Anonymous
what's the most stressful thing to happen in your life? Mine is the death of my brother which was unexplained and unexpected also being unemployed for long periods of time.

When my brother was 3 he got stuck in an electric gate, he may have only been there 10 mins at most but it felt like days when all I could do was watch it squeeze the air out of his lungs:frown:
when my mum just suddenly up'd moved away when i was around 15, tried to kill myself because of it :frown:
Original post by pagorai
:frown:I am sorry to know that. I hope your dad is alright now.

Thank you. He has a weak immune system, but is otherwise well! :biggrin:
Original post by Sir Candour
Thank you. He has a weak immune system, but is otherwise well! :biggrin:

Thats okay, i am glad to know that :smile:
Having panic disorder and agoraphobia and being housebound for nearly a year because of it a few years ago.

It was hard and I still suffer from PD but my life could be a hell of a lot worse and I always try and look on the bright side.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Wow, I did not expect all the feels in this thread :frown:

for me it'll be my nan dying, and later on my grandmother (my granddads both died before/just after I was born) so this was very upsetting.

Other than that, being informed that my gf at the time had had a moped crash and was in hospital, she had a pretty nasty leg injury but fortunately that's all, but it was so worrying at the time as it could've been so much worse. i guess it follows that the other situation will be when she left me for someone else after we'd been dating for almost 3 years, because we went to far apart unis lol

i've gone through nothing compared to some of you brave people here, stay strong guys, you're gonna make it
1 and a half year with my ex.
I was constantly walking on eggshells, because he was obssessive/controlling/overtly sensitive. I couldn't do anything without him thinking something bad of me, and I ended up feeling incredibly crap about myself, constantly.
My University course.
Probably either my parents' divorce or my mum falling off her bicycle and getting a concussion.
my dad dying and then probably either of my grandparents deaths. been to a bit many funerals for my age but thats in the past now:smile:
Life itself is the most stressful thing to happen in life .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by moolightwisdom
Life itself is the most stressful thing to happen in life .

Posted from TSR Mobile

Take it easier!

Quick Reply