The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Halls 2015/16

I have just applied for halls and was wondering if there's any one out there who has stayed in the halls I've applied for or is hoping to stay there too!
I've applied for maple bank, tennis courts, ashcroft and oak 'something' (clearly this is my last option as I can't remember what it is called).

Also whilst I'm moving into halls even though I'm from Birmingham. Is anyone else doing the same????
Reply 1
Original post by sophus18x
I have just applied for halls and was wondering if there's any one out there who has stayed in the halls I've applied for or is hoping to stay there too!
I've applied for maple bank, tennis courts, ashcroft and oak 'something' (clearly this is my last option as I can't remember what it is called).

Also whilst I'm moving into halls even though I'm from Birmingham. Is anyone else doing the same????

I've also applied for maple bank, ashcroft and tennis courts haha! What are you going to study??
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Hey I live in Birmingham too and have applied for Ashcroft, Mason, two in Jarrett and Victoria :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by hannnah3
I've also applied for maple bank, ashcroft and tennis courts haha! What are you going to study??

I'm still waiting on some sort of a reply. Hoping for maple bank. I'm studying sociology. What about you?
Reply 4
Original post by Leanne1455
Hey I live in Birmingham too and have applied for Ashcroft, Mason, two in Jarrett and Victoria :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey have you heard anything back from the halls yet? Not liking the high deposits are you?
I already have a mate at Victoria and it is fab. So close to campus and good fun. Only reason why I haven't chosen there is the price.
What are you studying if you don't mind me asking?
I've also applied to Maple Bank, Ashcroft and Tennis Courts. :P
Hey have you heard anything back from the halls yet? Not liking the high deposits are you?
I already have a mate at Victoria and it is fab. So close to campus and good fun. Only reason why I haven't chosen there is the price.
What are you studying if you don't mind me asking?

Hello Sophus18, I am a second year student at the university of Bimringham. Just to say accommodation offers will not be released until after results day in August. In terms of accommodation too, I guarantee you will love wherever you end up! All the accommodations at Birmingham have a fantastic atmosphere and there's always something going on. I wish I could have told myself two years ago not to worry ahout accommodation (for example my insistent need for an ensuite). I got accommodation I absolutely loved and I had shared bathroom facilities. I wouldnt change a thing. If you have any further question about Birmingham please don't hesitate to ask me! Eleanor :smile:
Hi, I really want to take my car to uni but all my friends have just been recently asking me where I'm expecting to keep it whilst I'm there and I guess it never really occurred to me. Will there be parking close by my halls??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending