The Student Room Group

Should I ever bother?

So it nearly the end of year 13. Everybody will be leaving to go to university soon. There is this boy, who went to the same high school as me and then college which was lucky I guess. And basically he's one of my biggest high school crushes. Well I was always very shy and didn't really say that much to him. But during high school I spent a year deny I was depressed and then a year trying to cope with depression (and still am) and he was always someone who made me laugh. He was in nearly every lesson and he just was funny. He made me smile without actually needing to anything which was really hard for any one to do because I was feeling depressed. Anyway I tried to get over him and accept it wasn't going to happen, especially as he had a girlfriend. But now because were going to university and I might never get the chance again. I might try to say something. I mean I definitely don't have the confidence to openly admit I like him. But I was thinking of maybe saying that he helped me and cheered me up when it was a really hard time for me and about how I think people should be told when they've helped you cause it can give them reassures or they might not have expected and basically thank him.

Should I? is this too cheesy? Like would anyone actually care? and if so how? - because I don't really see him enough (like in classes or anything) to tell him personally.
Yeah just thank him for helping you get through the school year, be grateful that he was around when you were in a rut.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending