The Student Room Group

AS AQA Religious Studies RSS01 Ethics Predictions

Scroll to see replies

Anyone got any predictions for the 2016 paper? What questions have not come up previously in the AQA paper...
What are ur predictions for the utilitarianism question? Im hoping its gonna be on Bentham!
I'm resitting the RSS01 paper because I got scrutinised big time for my Euthanasia A01 :frown:

But I always do predictions and I guessed that moral decision-making would come up last year (with a focus on Mill's Rule Util).
This year I think either a question on general principles because it hasn't been asked since June 2011...
or a question about the consequential nature of Utilitarian. Possibly with a focus on one or the other, as they have asked this with a focus on both.

They could ask about Bentham's Act Util. solely, seeing as it's the last year of this specification.

For Abortion and Euthanasia, I think there is a fair chance of any one of them coming up. But most likely to be a question on both.
[QUOTE=chaotic.school;64217349]I'm resitting the RSS01 paper because I got scrutinised big time for my Euthanasia A01 :frown:

But I always do predictions and I guessed that moral decision-making would come up last year (with a focus on Mill's Rule Util).
This year I think either a question on general principles because it hasn't been asked since June 2011...
or a question about the consequential nature of Utilitarian. Possibly with a focus on one or the other, as they have asked this with a focus on both.

They could ask about Bentham's Act Util. solely, seeing as it's the last year of this specification.

For Abortion and Euthanasia, I think there is a fair chance of any one of them coming up. But most likely to be a question on both.

Hi, what do you think will come up for Situation Ethics? Thank you and good luck to everyone
What will be the predictions for Miracles as well?? Please answer anyone :frown:
Predictions for situation ethics ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 106
Original post by Kings_queens
I got 86/90 in my latest rs mock and im willing to show my answers to 2014 Situation Ethics and Utilitarianism if anyone needs it?

could i get both?
Any predictions for RSS02?
Last years papers are on the aqa website!
image.png
Hi can you please show your answers? Thanks
Abortion and Euthanasia

If you look at the specification and all the past paper questions on Abortion, they have asked
about everything except the 'Mother's versus Child's interests and Double Effect', seeing as it is the last year of
this spec, it is most likely that they will ask a question on these two concepts.

Worth Revising!
anyone doing RSS03?? any predictions for cosmological argument and atheism and post modernism?
Original post by a_hussain15
anyone doing RSS03?? any predictions for cosmological argument and atheism and post modernism?

I'm doing them questions, my teacher said for A+P most likely God is Dead would come up since it hasn't for a long time.
Not sure about the CA tho, could be an in depth question like ref to necessary being or something
Original post by Silver-wind
I'm doing them questions, my teacher said for A+P most likely God is Dead would come up since it hasn't for a long time.
Not sure about the CA tho, could be an in depth question like ref to necessary being or something

thank you.
Original post by Silver-wind

i was wondering if a question about 'religious responses to atheism' for the 30 marker in A/P would come up. What do you think?
Reply 115
By in depth what do you mean?? Could really do with some predictions please!!!!
Reply 116
Is anyone doing abortion and euthanasia and situation ethics and has any predictions?
Rss02 anything on kant or creation?
Anyone know any predictions for the buddhism and ethics as exam this year ...(worried)
Reply 119
Okay, so should I mainly focus on weaknesses of cosmological argument? Do you have any idea about the 15 marker?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending