The Student Room Group

I want a relationship, I dont understand ??

I have spoken to a lot of a girls at uni, mostly the ones who have been my crushes have not been interested or have a boyfriend, tbh it dosent really matter as now im friends with them.

However Ive just been thinking personally I actually want a relationship, with a decent partner not just anyone. I dont understand why and the other thing is its not for sex, its just wanting that special someone, as lame as it sounds.

Does anyone else feel like this ? If it was for sex I can understand as it hormones but my reason is more for compainionship.... Can someone explain ??
Reply 1
Original post by redleader1
I have spoken to a lot of a girls at uni, mostly the ones who have been my crushes have not been interested or have a boyfriend, tbh it dosent really matter as now im friends with them.

However Ive just been thinking personally I actually want a relationship, with a decent partner not just anyone. I dont understand why and the other thing is its not for sex, its just wanting that special someone, as lame as it sounds.

Does anyone else feel like this ? If it was for sex I can understand as it hormones but my reason is more for compainionship.... Can someone explain ??

Makes sense, you see people around you forming relationships etc. It makes you subconsciously feel lonely

Posted from TSR Mobile

You is hella lonely
Reply 3
Original post by Chellecharity
You is hella lonely

What does that mean ??
Mate!! You don't want that. Appreciate your youth and being single.
Reply 5
Original post by MarcosTKD
Mate!! You don't want that. Appreciate your youth and being single.

I am. But wouldn't it be nice to have someone be there with you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am. But wouldn't it be nice to have someone be there with you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It always is, however finding someone which is exactly what you want is hard. So you settle down with anything that you can find. Life is great, the grass is green and sky is blue and then all the lust goes away, you become trapped and wish you never were in a relationship.
Reply 7
Original post by Chellecharity
You is hella lonely

ROFL!!!!!
Reply 8

Spoken, but have you flirted with them? There's a big difference.
Reply 9
Original post by jay2013
Spoken, but have you flirted with them? There's a big difference.

Yeah a few of my crushes knew I liked them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude i've felt the same way many of times that i too need someone to accompany me through my life as a girlfriend. But i have seen many problems between relationships and trust me they get UGLY! you do not want to fall into that trap..The first few months you'll b happy and satisfied but later u will wish that u didn't get into the mess..you may think u won't b like that but that's your thinking now...u never know.. u may change after having a relationship
Original post by Mihir talsania
Dude i've felt the same way many of times that i too need someone to accompany me through my life as a girlfriend. But i have seen many problems between relationships and trust me they get UGLY! you do not want to fall into that trap..The first few months you'll b happy and satisfied but later u will wish that u didn't get into the mess..you may think u won't b like that but that's your thinking now...u never know.. u may change after having a relationship

That is a possibility but what happens if I meet someone decent ? I won't be getting into a relationship for the sake of it.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending