The Student Room Group

Should I get my crushes number ?

We got on well untill she said she had a boyfriend, so I left it for a bit but we still talk as friends. Personally I think I could get her number, however is there any point in getting her number as I will probably want to be with her if I got it.

Not only that she has a boyfriend, so realistically theres not much of a chance so personally I dont see the point of getting her number if I cant do anything with it ?

Should I leave it unless she gives it to me ?
Original post by Anonymous
We got on well untill she said she had a boyfriend, so I left it for a bit but we still talk as friends. Personally I think I could get her number, however is there any point in getting her number as I will probably want to be with her if I got it.

Not only that she has a boyfriend, so realistically theres not much of a chance so personally I dont see the point of getting her number if I cant do anything with it ?

Should I leave it unless she gives it to me ?

Just get it :smile:
Yes then eat her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by amelia098
Just get it :smile:

But why though ?? Is there much point ? She lives 300 miles away and I probably wont see her after uni. She'd probably get married to the guy. I'll forget about her when im on holiday anyway lol
Original post by Anonymous
But why though ?? Is there much point ? She lives 300 miles away and I probably wont see her after uni. She'd probably get married to the guy. I'll forget about her when im on holiday anyway lol

Yeah I guess, its up to you really
Reply 5
Just get her number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flip:
PROS:

You'll have her number

CONS:

She has a boyfriend
She lives 300 miles away

Up to you really.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending